• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    1. Kovalev 10-9
    2. Kovalev 10-8
    3. Kovalev 10-9
    4. Ward 10-9, maybe 10-10
    5. Ward 10-9 - first minute of the round, Ward lands a punishing body shot that spun Kovalev around followed by a check left hook. Another left hook at the 1:44 mark. Ward also lands a crisp jab. At the 1:30 mark, Kovalev hasn't landed anything. Kovalev lands first jab at the :35 second mark. Ward retaliates with his own head snapping jab at the :33 second mark. Ward lands another hard jab at the :20 second mark.
    6. Ward 10-9
    7. Ward 10-9
    8. Ward 10-9
    9. Ward 10-9
    10. Ward 10-9 - Ward lands a blazing two punch combo and uppercut at 2:54 mark. Ward lands a body shot at 2:45. Kov lands a jab at 2:35 mark. They exchange jabs at 2:20. Ward lands a BIG overhand left at 2:10. Follows with two head snapping jabs at 1:51 and 1:48 mark. Kovalev responds by hitting air. They exchange jabs at 1:34. Ward with a nice jab to the body at 1:27. Ward with a HUGE check hook at 1:07 mark. They exchange overhand rights at the :49 second mark. Ward with a HUGE power jab at the :39 second mark, followed by a big overhand right to the kidney's at the :32 second mark. They exhange jabs at the :29 second mark. They exchange jabs at the :20 second mark. Kovalev lands air for the rest of the round
    11. Ward 10-9
    12. Ward 10-9

Please let me know if you need me to break down any other rounds you thought were close. After the 4th, I thought it was all Ward

Ward- 116
    Kovalev - 111
    this is one of the worst post i've ever seen on here but it doesn't surprise me at all coming from chollovista this is even worse than the official scorecards

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      In your own words you discriminate agains Central-Americans. You have no credibility and If you judge a fight by facial damage you prove to be the one thats ignorant. Adios Pancho.
      I'm joking with that, but I don't said that Cuadras won for that, he won for be the better man, be the best in defense, had the better jab of the night, better in clear shots and took less damage, but well, you needs superate that fight, this is Ward vs Kova and Kova won, period.

You have no credibility, Ward did a less valuable work than Cuadras vs Kova and you are like a ***** saying that Ward won clearly, you are a bad joke, centro-caca.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Paulie, hahaha that girl is the worst analyst in boxing.

He is too idiot, too stupid, too nationalist, too ignorant.

He is a poor bi.tch with a big mouth.
        LOL. So true, man.

Comment

I'm joking with that, but I don't said that Cuadras won for that, he won for be the better man, be the best in defense, had the better jab of the night, better in clear shots and took less damage, but well, you needs superate that fight, this is Ward vs Kova and Kova won, period.

You have no credibility, Ward did a less valuable work than Cuadras vs Kova and you are like a ***** saying that Ward won clearly, you are a bad joke, centro-caca.
          Bueno 'pue' I got family from mejico too!!! hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            this is one of the worst post i've ever seen on here but it doesn't surprise me at all coming from chollovista this is even worse than the official scorecards
            I even gave you the second marks on when Ward landed and what Kovalev did in return. What more do you want?

It's not my fault, Ward took over the fight after the 3rd/4th round by landing head snapping jabs, damaging body shots and making Kovalev hit air.

Yeah, blame it on Chollo Vista

BTW

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              I even gave you the second marks on when Ward landed and what Kovalev did in return. What more do you want?

It's not my fault, Ward took over the fight after the 3rd/4th round by landing head snapping jabs, damaging body shots and making Kovalev hit air.

Yeah, blame it on Chollo Vista

BTW

you had ward winning 9 rounds, nine, nueve? and you wanna be take seriously? you are just a sad troll, man.

Comment

a lot of american media scored it for kovalev. kovalev the clear winner. ward the clear PAPER FAKE champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  you had ward winning 9 rounds, nine, nueve? and you wanna be take seriously? you are just a sad troll, man.
                  Well, break it down.

Give us your second by second score. That's right, you can't cause you're just a complainer doing the only easy thing you know how to do. Moan and cry without providing any kind of justification other than "he won the fight".

Cool story

Comment

Lederman's scorecard was a bit wide.

Rafael's scorecard was one point. 115-112 for Kovalev.

Comment

I can not understand how a real fan of boxing can celebrate that Ward did, it's just crazy to celebrate that garbage, and I love guys like Floyd or Rigondeaux, but this **** of Ward was horrible.

The only sport in the world that rewards mediocrity and the fans too, is boxing. Ward is a dirty guy and he lost yesterday.
                      The real racists are the ones that are celebrating. Some of Ward's fans are rational enough to admit that he didn't deserve to win but we see the same racist punks that hate GGG and Pacquaio yelling and screaming as usual. They like to conveniently ignore the fact that Ward is as much white as he is black. Most of these h0mos were probably crying before the decision was read....Then after the decision was read aloud, they puffed out their chests and come spamming NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X