Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing analysts saw Kovalev win. List inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Maybe i could abandon this facade of GGG/Kovalev fanboyism and join the real world/SOG clik?
    I don't know about all that. But y'all acting like some Hillary Clinton supporters. ol "not my champion, not my champion" asses.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      You've got a beautiful imagination. Keep counting the popular vote

Maybe you can stage a protest or boycott boxing
      why are you and others trying to condescend people for not being happy with robberies? people are ****ed off with the decision and they have every right to be.

Comment

I don't know about all that. But y'all acting like some Hillary Clinton supporters. ol "not my champion, not my champion" asses.
        Holy Fuk that made my stomach hurt not my champion

Comment

I won't argue either way if you have Ward winning understand if you have Kovalev winning understand I think a Draw with the Champion keeping his Belt would've been more satisfying. But one thing I won't ignore is how good the fight was and I look forward to the rematch, I can't take anything away from EITHER FIGHTER after that fight!

Comment

Yeah because like whoever the judges say win's is a be all and end all and anyone that disagrees (in massive droves) or points out that our sport is known for corruption, robberies, homecooking and dodgy decisions is basically a clinton supporting SJW tranny who should basically STFU.

am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Yeah because like whoever the judges say win's is a be all and end all and anyone that disagrees (in massive droves) or points out that our sport is known for corruption, robberies, homecooking and dodgy decisions is basically a clinton supporting SJW tranny who just basically STFU.

am i right?
              You haven't even posted a card though. You just piggy back off of journalists and Golovkin fans cards. and you're crying "not my champion" like a tranny liberal instead of actually debating rounds.

Comment

You haven't even posted a card though. You just piggy back off of journalists and Golovkin fans cards. and you're crying "not my champion" like a tranny liberal instead of actually debating rounds.
                absolutely, i didnt even watch the fight TBH, as im such a lil g fanboi coward and i knew SOG would school dis stiff whitey.

I woke up from my slumber, cowering like the chicken necked liberal i am, saw there was uproar about the decision and then copied what GGG fans thought and used their scorecards to voice my disapproval.

that's literally what happened. Im just glad real boxing fan's like your goodself can see through this flimsy facade!

Comment

I think a draw may have been at least reasonable. I could care less and have no favorite here but there's no way Ward won that fight. Just sayin.

Comment

Looooooooooool

Comment

"And there aren't more Kovalev fans than Ward fans here, more people predicted Ward would win in the previous poll. "

Democracy has spoken

Comment

Working...
                      X