No announcement yet.

Who won : kovalev or ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4th of boxingscene have KOV winning
    Last edited by Mr. Objectivity; 11-21-2016, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• I had it a draw on my card during the fight, so I'll stick with that. Majority of the posters, as well as the majority of the pros and the press seem to have Kovalev winning.

If we go by the old adage that says the challenger should need to prove more in the fight, that definitely did not happen. Ward got the benefit of the doubt for those rounds.

The fact that Kovalev didn't get any of the last 6 rounds on the scorecards is not right. He did some very nice work in the 10th and the 12th.

Comment

• Even zeus, odin and allah knows that Kovalev won!

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          I thought the range of reasonable scores was 115-112 for Kovalev to 114-113 for Ward. I think the 10th and the 12th were the big swing rounds.
          in agreement with this. i actually scored it 115-112 kovalev and i did give him both of those rounds. 12th round being closer than the 10th.

Comment

• Everyone at my work had kova winning.Even guys that are andre fans.Its just very hard to score this fight for andre.

Comment

• Kovalev not winning any on the last 6 rounds is bull**** lmao, oops 282 - 101

Comment

• I was favoring Kovalev before the fight but I thought Ward pulled it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
                  Even zeus, odin and allah knows that Kovalev won!
                  Fictional characters brought up to support fiction.

Comment

• even fictional character saw it, the heck all the marvel heroes and dc heroes joined and agreed that Kovalev won and was rob by son of gift ward!

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      a lot of those 99 are alts.
                      I don't doubt that at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X