No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is that Lou Cipher ****bag ?

funny that the worst tards seem to go AWOL when the wheel falls off their stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      where is that Lou Cipher ****bag ?

funny that the worst tards seem to go AWOL when the wheel falls off their stupidity
      Lmao �� ��������

I haven't seen him on any of the 15 recent posts after the fight.

Comment

you guys really should have smartened up by now

it is SO FKN OBVIOUS that there will be an immediate rematch

you were PROVEN wrong less than 24-hours ago, and here you are, already making foolish statements

you just had a picture painted for you, and yet you still don't have a clue

1) there will be an immediate rematch
        2) Ward will win much more comfortably next time..... Ward was underdone, he needed 1-2 more fights before going after Kovalev..... it took him awhile to get his game going, he will be much better off with that fight under his belt

the better fighter will make the better adjustments, and we all saw that the better fighter is Andre Ward..... Kovalev will be no different, but Ward will be much better at EVERYTHING, and he will be much more confident

Kovalev's problems will start in round 1 next time, not round 6

your problems started when you decided to put your "feelings" on paper
        I actually disagree to this, I had Ward winning a close fight but I think Kov wins the rematch.

I think Ward winning was more due to Kov slowing down, which made him stop cutting the ring off, if he made that simple adjustment, cut the ring off better he would of had that in the bag (and I understand the slowing down was from Wards body work, but Ward didn't look too confident in some parts of the fight).

The trouble is, Kov isn't just power, he's skilled as **** and actually quite intelligent in the ring, I genuinely think if he makes those adjustments he'll dominate in a rematch, Ward looked worried a lot in that fight even when he gained momentum.

No matter what it will always be a competitive fight though, you don't get two elite P4Pers getting it on without it being competitive.

Comment

• good morning to everyone who couldn't make it last night

oh, and btw.....

eat up all of you Ward-haters, dinner is on me.....

that's it guys, smear on as much as you like.....

especially you Lou Cipher LMAO

Comment

• Absolutely one of the best fights of the year! Sergey started fight very well and he clearly dominates first 4 rounds. After rd 4 Andre Ward to wake up and fight well! Sergey is very passive after round 4 or 5. Ward is so smart and dirty fighter. Kovalev is nervous as long as he can not knock out Ward and this was negative for him.

Finally i think Ward deserved to win this fight but I want to see rematch in Russia.

Comment

• With this win, Ward's now a future HOF. Guaranteed. No questions asked.

Comment

• He's also #1 p4p, no doubt.

Comment

• Can't wait for the rematch cuz Kovalev's pissed and he'll bring the fire.

But I wonder if it'll benefit Ward, because now he knows what Kovalev brings to the table. He's familiar with him now and knows how to fight him.

Comment

good morning to everyone who couldn't make it last night

Oh, and btw.....

Eat up all of you ward-haters, dinner is on me.....

that's it guys, smear on as much as you like.....

Especially you lou cipher lmao

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      I actually disagree to this, I had Ward winning a close fight but I think Kov wins the rematch.

I think Ward winning was more due to Kov slowing down, which made him stop cutting the ring off, if he made that simple adjustment, cut the ring off better he would of had that in the bag (and I understand the slowing down was from Wards body work, but Ward didn't look too confident in some parts of the fight).

The trouble is, Kov isn't just power, he's skilled as **** and actually quite intelligent in the ring, I genuinely think if he makes those adjustments he'll dominate in a rematch, Ward looked worried a lot in that fight even when he gained momentum.

No matter what it will always be a competitive fight though, you don't get two elite P4Pers getting it on without it being competitive.

your point about Kovalev being skilled...... he had his chance to prove that last night, what will change next time?

we know exactly how skilled Kovalev is, and that aint enough

Ward looked flat early in that fight, it took him awhile to adapt to Kovalev and get his game going..... he needed 1-2 more fights before going after Kovalev imho, and I think a lot of coaches/trainers would agree with that.....

the problem is..... Ward will be fresher, and Ward has already had a real good up-close-and-personal look at Kovalev now.

I think that Kovalev is going to have some real problems even coming up with a decent gameplan for Ward, as he uses a different approach for every opponent and will find it even easier to neutralize Kovalev in the rematch..... it is highly unlikely that Kovalev will start the rematch with a KD like in this fight..... Ward won't be playing catch-up next time, and Kovalev will have to expose himself more to set anything up

Comment

Working...
                      X