Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward - Official PPV Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Kovalev won, but it should have been a draw

Comment

• Kovalev has a rematch clause, and there's no way we don't see one. Incredibly close, incredibly competitive, and a plain good fight.

Comment

• Robbery!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          ward WON the fight by 1 or 2 points. like i said. this was razor thin.......where in the hell are the kovalov fans getting this blow out from? did u guys not see the body shots landed by ward?

razor close by ward...but he won it.
          I had Ward winning 8-4, not even close in my book. Seriously, and I was watching razor close. How tf are Kov fans having him winning, let alone by so much?

WTF!? Someone actually said Kov clearly won the 12th, when that that was the easiest round to score.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            lol kovalev got robbed
            Karma for Main Events...many of their fighters got su****iously favorable judging

Comment

• No problem with anybody who scored that for Kovalev but calling it a robbery is ******ed, it was a very close fight

Comment

• The corruption here is the American TV and media influencing the views of the sheeple. Ward won clearly.

Comment

• What a ****ing discgrace.

Comment

• I wanted Ward to win and was disappointed because I thought he lost and then the decision. I don't know that to say I thought Kovalev won.

Comment

• It was close, but you cant give that win to ward, im done with american boxing, back to back robbery in 1 night

Comment

Working...
                      X