Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Baldomir Arrested Over Daughter's Sexual Abuse Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Somebody told me andre ward is like that too!
    no, he got head.

Comment

Baldomir in jail, accused of raping his daughter five years ago.

He will be in jail during the investigation. According to the judge, his daughter's statements have substance. But we can't know the truth until the final judgement.

The child is now 14 years old and talked to his mother about being abused sexually by his father, from six to four years ago. After that they went to the police, and now he's being taken to jail.

As I said, nothing is definitive, the minority of this accusations end up being false, but most of them end up being true.

http://www.infobae.com/deportes-2/20...te-de-su-hija/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
            He's going to have to answer to BD in the pen. :smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              He will be in jail during the investigation. According to the judge, his daughter's statements have substance. But we can't know the truth until the final judgement.

The child is now 14 years old and talked to his mother about being abused sexually by his father, from six to four years ago. After that they went to the police, and now he's being taken to jail.

As I said, nothing is definitive, the minority of this accusations end up being false, but most of them end up being true.

http://www.infobae.com/deportes-2/20...te-de-su-hija/
              Why would a daughter lie about that especially considering shewas really young when it happened. Rest in piss baldomir

Comment

Originally posted by mr. Objectivity View Post
                wow..i hope this isnt true...
                Floyd's woman hating ways mustve brush off baldomir when they fought.
                get back to banging your ugly sister....

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth View Post
                  somebody told me andre ward is like that too!
                  did your mother tell you that while you were banging her or was it your sister?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Why would a daughter lie about that especially considering shewas really young when it happened. Rest in piss baldomir
                    A minority of these cases in Argentina end up being false. Sometimes the ex wife makes their children lie in order to take some advantage. But as I said those cases are the minority. But they exist, so we don't know until final judgement.

Comment

I'm sure if it were Broner stealing a bag of chips he would be a thug and it would have hundreds of comments. At any rate, I certainly hope it's not true.

Comment

Working...
                      X