Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential highest PPV boxing fight in near future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential highest PPV boxing fight in near future?

Which of the potential fight next year might have massive PPV numbers?

Do you see any potential fight crossing 1 million PPV or even 2 million?

I can only foresee the following crossing 1 mil +
    -Canelo vs Golovkin
    - PAC vs Mayweather 2

What is your opinion on this?

Tough call. May Pac, if promoted right would likely do well. Even if it does 1/2 of the former, it out-sells Canelo/Golovkin. Canelo/GGG likely does 1.5 million, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by lebronfan View Post
      Which of the potential fight next year might have massive PPV numbers?

Do you see any potential fight crossing 1 million PPV or even 2 million?

I can only foresee the following crossing 1 mil +
      -Canelo vs Golovkin
      - PAC vs Mayweather 2

What is your opinion on this?
      Wilder-Joshua for the heavyweight championship of the world is a fight that should comfortably do over $100m in fight revenues (how that prices on buys is beyond me).

probably won't happen in 2017 though

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Wilder-Joshua for the heavyweight championship of the world is a fight that should comfortably do over $100m in fight revenues (how that prices on buys is beyond me).

Yea that fight would be big if promoted right and not delayed too much like PAC-MAY.

Comment

Highest ever if they actually made the fight? McGregor vs Mayweather.

highest on what will be coming? Klitchko vs Joshua

Pac vs Mayweather 2 would have a good shot to exceed 2 mill.

highest ever if they went to the kitchen sink and just said why not ? Mike Tyson vs Holyfield 3 exhibition fight 20$$ a pop....lol
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-18-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

I'd say that fight could crawl out of bed and do 2mm PPV buys. If promoted well, could do May/Pac numbers..

Comment

Do you guys think a Mayweather-McGregor boxing match sells more than 4.4M?

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                I'd say that fight could crawl out of bed and do 2mm PPV buys. If promoted well, could do May/Pac numbers..
                lol, delusional.

Wilder-Joshua wouldn't hit 1M in the USA and wouldn't be close to May-Pac numbers.

Comment

NOT not in boxing! McGregor is the new PPV King...PERIOD! I know it is some boxing fans and reporters in complete denial of UFC success but just because you ignore it doesn't mean it will go away.

So next PPV "FIGHT EVENT" that does 1 Million or more is likely McGregor for Tyron Woodley if he decided to go for his 3rd Title. The biggest Boxing match out their also includes McGregor which would be Mayweather vs McGregor

While WE think Canelo vs GGG is HUGE, casuals haven't caught on to that match up yet so I don't think it would reach 1 Million in buys but it would do well.

In boxing guys have to sell themselves which is why I LIKE what Danny Garcia, Angel Garcia and Thurman are doing to build their match up even though it is not a PPV Event. Boxing needs more of that! But I do NOT see a potential boxing match brewing that can crack 1 Million buys right now

Comment

mcgregor is the biggest ppv draw in all of combat sports that includes boxing.canelo is the second biggest draw but he's far behind mcgregor.I don't see any boxing ppv getting close to a million even canelo vs cotto couldn't get 1 millions buys.

Comment

Working...
                    X