Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KKKovalev Is Getting KO'd Tomorrow Night!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf is wrong with you? You trippin'?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

Comment

krazy8tive
        you came to whiteknight for HoeBando HoeBando HeroBando.

Wtf is wrong with you? You trippin?

alt motherfucker...
        Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 11-19-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
          krazyn8tive [MENTION=177686]@krazyn8tive/MENTION]
          you came to whiteknight for HoeBando HoeBando HeroBando.
          [/B]
          @krazy8tiveWtf is wrong with you? You trippin'?

alt motherfucker...
          I'm not an alt. I've been here for years f@gg0t

Comment

I'm not an alt. I've been here for years f@gg0t
            your whiteknighting for another hoe ass boy like yourself...i've been here for years too...so what does that actually mean...you whiteknighting for another man...that is the definition of faggot you faggot...
            Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 11-19-2016, 08:59 PM.

Comment

HoeBando HeroBando

In order to for an experience to be had there has to be 2 points of consciousness...and observer and an experiencer...the observer is the real the experiencer is not...the world is a hologram and the physical world is as well...where do you think you are when you are dreaming? Do you see with your eyes or do you see with your brain...if your brain ceases and body ceases...does your consciousness cease?...No because all matter is energy and ao ia is consciousness...energy never dies but just gets redistributed...this is a scientific fact ...you little fuck bitch...

HoeBando HeroBando

Prove that "Time" is "Real" and back it up with Facts and credible sources...Cuck...
              HoeBando HeroBando

Comment

Am i the only person that put 1000 british pounds on kovalev winning decision,same fashion as bhop ,ward will go extremely defensive and lose very one soded once he feels the power of the kovalev jab

Comment

HoeBando HeroBando

In order to for an experience to be had there has to be 2 points of consciousness...and observer and an experiencer...the observer is the real the experiencer is not...the physical world is a hologram ...where do you think you are when you are dreaming? Do you see with your eyes or do you see with your brain...if your brain ceases and body ceases...does your consciousness cease?...No because all matter is energy and so is consciousness...energy never dies but just gets redistributed...this is a scientific fact ...you little fuck bitch...

HoeBando HeroBando

Prove that "Time" is "Real" and back it up with Facts and credible sources...Cuck...

HoeBando HeroBando
                  HoeBando HeroBando

Comment

He is not going to be weight drained like Bad Chad. You all forget the only reason anyone even know who this Andrew Word is, is because Joe Calzaghe quit to go do Cocaine.

Comment

your whiteknighting for another hoe ass boy like yourself...i've been here for years too...so what does that actually mean...you whiteknighting for another man...that is the definition of faggot you faggot...
                      September 2015...yup, been here for years. You just admitted this is an alt account gay boy

Comment

Working...
                      X