Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many headbutts will Ward land on Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I am hoping the same. This is so pathetic and sad at the same time. Excuses flying from everywhere and yet you haven't seen one thread from the other side doing it, but only hoping it's a good fight and that the best fighter win. Truly pathetic
    What's truely pathetic is let's just pretend he's a clean fighter, and has never elbowed and headbutted anyone, he never holds, everyone who says that he does any of those things is either:

A GGG and or a kovalev fan (and most likely a racist and therefore a trump supporter)

A casual who DSAB

a pathetic feminine hater who is desperate to see him lose.

Jealous of his skills.

If you DO mention on a boxing discussion forum that he has used this dirty/illegal tactics in previous big bouts, then YOU ARE JUST PREPARING EXUSES COS UR SCARED WARD GUNNA WIN

Comment

u need to be worried about how kov will do fighting on his back foot and going backwards, hes very good going forward but ive been watching him for some time and when hes forced to go backwards hes uncomfortable even the black rocky had sucssess when he had kov going backwards but he lacked the jab or skillset to keep it up, andre ward is coming forward, the whole fight. u guys have even went as far as saying ward has stamina issues... u all say these things to make your minds feel at ease...these threads and trying to create these scenarios will not hold any merit on sat, may the best man win.
      Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 11-17-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        u need to be worried about how kov will do fighting on his back foot and going backwards, hes very good going forward but ive been watching him for some time and when hes forced to go backwards hes uncomfortable even the black rocky had sucssess when he had kov going backwards but he lacked the jab or skillset to keep it up, andre ward is coming forward, the whole fight. u guys have even went as far as saying ward has stamina issues... u all say these things to make your minds feel at ease...these threads and trying to create these scenarios will not hold any merit on sat, may the best man win.
        ^^^^^^thread/

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          What's truely pathetic is let's just pretend he's a clean fighter, and has never elbowed and headbutted anyone, he never holds, everyone who says that he does any of those things is either:

A GGG and or a kovalev fan (and most likely a racist and therefore a trump supporter)

A casual who DSAB

Jealous of his skills.

If you DO mention on a boxing discussion forum that he has used this dirty/illegal tactics in previous big bouts, then YOU ARE JUST PREPARING EXUSES COS UR SCARED WARD GUNNA WIN

The reason it's said is because of the people posting it who have a history of whining. For example, BattlingNelson and Freedom have been crying about the Kessler fight since it happened and bring it up every chance they get, so they are seen as whiners. While people have admitted and sided with them on the issue it still becomes a topic cause they can't just simply "get over it" as it happened forever ago.

Nobody here on these boards will truthfully say Ward never headbutted in the Kessler fight. We get it, it happened, move the heck on, this is an entirely different fight.

Comment

A casual who DSAB

Jealous of his skills.

Let's also pretend that Ward is 30-0 with all 30 victories being exactly the same as the Kessler fight.... let's pretend it wasn't seven years ago, let's pretend Bika wasn't fouling just as much and let's pretend Kovalev is a clean fighter that doesn't use headlocks and rabbit punches. Let's just keep pretending people.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              Let's also pretend that Ward is 30-0 with all 30 victories being exactly the same as the Kessler fight.... let's pretend it wasn't seven years ago, let's pretend Bika wasn't fouling just as much and let's pretend Kovalev is a clean fighter that doesn't use headlocks and rabbit punches. Let's just keep pretending people.
              So because he didnt elbow and headbutt someones eye close in every single fight and cos it was ages ago....its therefore not allowed to be discussed LOL, great points mate! and if you do mention it you hate the son of god and u want to see him lose.

truely pathetic and incredible

Comment

Hopefully he lands one of the top rope on this clown

Comment

So because he didnt elbow and headbutt someones eye close in every single fight and cos it was ages ago....its therefore not allowed to be discussed LOL, great points mate! and if you do mention it you hate the son of god and u want to see him lose.

truely pathetic and incredible
                  It's more of an excuse than a discussion, I understand fears of clinches but headbutts and elbows???

It hasn't been a problem for years so why are you bringing it up now?

And no the only pathetic individuals are the ones like you and your fellow Golovkin bandwagon brethren who swore Ward would fake injury, retire and never take the Kovalev fight because he would get crushed YET have done nothing but make excuses since the fight got officially announced. You still holding out for a last minute shoulder or knee injury? I'd place a bet on that if I were you. You'd get great odds

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    It's more of an excuse than a discussion, I understand fears of clinches but headbutts and elbows???

It hasn't been a problem for years so why are you bringing it up now?

And no the only pathetic individuals are the ones like you and your fellow Golovkin bandwagon brethren who swore Ward would fake injury, retire and never take the Kovalev fight because he would get crushed YET have done nothing but make excuses since the fight got officially announced. You still holding out for a last minute shoulder or knee injury? I'd place a bet on that if I were you. You'd get great odds
                    It's more of the fact whenever someone mentions it the pathetic nerdy ward / TMT fans come in the thread screaming like weirdos U JUST WANNA SEE WARD LOSE, UR SCARED AND HAV EXUSES DOE YOU DONT WANT THE FITE TO HAPPEN

It really is like the famous leave britney alone video.

And you are just proving my above post again and again. now ur bizarrely spouting that im a golovkin fan as well. it really is embarrassing mate, just stop. where have i ever said im a ggg fan? never. i have in years only stated im a joseph parker fan.

BUT ALL GGG FANS R KOVLALVE FANS DOE1?!?! you guys are so embarrassing

And now you are claiming that i don't want to see the best fight in years because i mention about how dirty ward has been in previous fights, and you act like his **** dont stink.

so again, just continue to make yourself look like a total idiot, you're doing a great job

Comment

It's more of the fact whenever someone mentions it the pathetic nerdy ward / TMT fans come in the thread screaming like weirdos U JUST WANNA SEE WARD LOSE, UR SCARED AND HAV EXUSES DOE YOU DONT WANT THE FITE TO HAPPEN

It really is like the famous leave britney alone video.

And you are just proving my above post again and again. now ur bizarrely spouting that im a golovkin fan as well. it really is embarrassing mate, just stop. where have i ever said im a ggg fan? never. i have in years only stated im a joseph parker fan.

BUT ALL GGG FANS R KOVLALVE FANS DOE1?!?! you guys are so embarrassing

And now you are claiming that i don't want to see the best fight in years because i mention about how dirty ward has been in previous fights, and you act like his **** dont stink.

so again, just continue to make yourself look like a total idiot, you're doing a great job
                      You are a Golovkin fan though, it's very obvious.... the real Kovalev fans like king_, Mathed and King Krusher actually talking about the fight and how they can't wait for a Kovalev victory. The Golovkin groupies like yourself are huddling together with your blood soaked g strings crying about headbutts that haven't yet happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X