Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev-Ward: A Superb, If Not Capital "S" Super, Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a real shame that two fighters of the skill, accomplishments, and status of Ward and Kovalev will fight each other in relative obscurity. I know boxing fans take pride in our obscure status sometimes, but this is a fight that deserves bigger.

This is a really, really great fight that meets just about every criteria for a super fight. It deserves the support of every boxing fan.

Comment

I can't believe it's finally here. I've been trying to avoid getting excited because it seemed so far away when it was originally announced.

Comment

This is a real shame. Both of these fighters will provide far more boxing and entertainment than a mayweather vs Pacman fight was. In the end I guess it's entertainment that counts which is why I've never paid to watch Mayweather fight anyone.

Comment

I respect both of the fighters, may the best boxer win and be truly crown P4P KING. No Excuses!!!!

Comment

DAYS AWAY! Can't wait!

Comment

Simmons was right. You either care or you don't, you either love the sport of boxing or you're just a casual.

If the mainstream doesn't get behind this then oh well. It's their loss.

This fight belongs to us.

Comment

Cant wait for this fight !

Great article, specially because i am big fan of Toney - Mccallum ... but tbh i dont expect the fight to be like that at all.

Comment

One guy will come out of this fight with a bruised ego and a 1 in the Loss column (unless we get a draw)... Life sucks ... I'm happy for the sport though...

Comment

ward is boring. War Kovalev !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X