Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves Explains Career Frustrations, Wants Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    A fun fighter ? The fights vs Rios and Bradley were the worst fights in the year.

This guy is a s.h.i.t and he is the dirtiest fighter in the world.

He is a normal fighter.
    Eh? His fight against Bradley was very good, non stop action. The only boring fight I've seen him in was against Rios and they both were responsible for that.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Eh? His fight against Bradley was very good, non stop action. The only boring fight I've seen him in was against Rios and they both were responsible for that.
      You are crazy, very good? What drug are you consuming? That fight was pure ****, a lot of headbutts and dirties tactics. That fight was boring as hell. With Thurman it was a normal fight but Thurman always makes greats fights for his style.

This guy doesn't have future. He did ****s his opportunities with horribes fights vs Tim and Rios, he is a normal fighter. He is not rival for Spence, Brooks, Khan, Danny, etc.
      Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 11-17-2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        You are crazy, very good? What drug are you consuming? That fight was pure ****, a lot of headbutts and dirties tactics. That fight was boring as hell. With Thurman it was a normal fight but Thurman always makes greats fights for his style.

This guy doesn't have future. He did ****s his opportunities with horribes fights vs Tim and Rios, he is a normal fighter. He is not rival for Spence, Brooks, Khan, Danny, etc.
        I'm not sure we're talking about the same fight? Bradley vs Chaves right?

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/Timot...art_1/10088028

Watch that and tell me it wasn't a very competitive, action packed fight. Yeah there were a few accidental headbutts, but overall it was an enjoyable match up.

I think you're getting this fight mixed up with the Rios fight, which wasn't great, but both guys were at fault for that.

Comment

Kell Brook should do the right thing & give this guy a shot. He pulled out of an eliminator against Bizier because he was offered a direct shot then they decided to fight Bizier instead who was mandatory by then to get it out of the way, so to start their begging campaign for a summer payday vs Khan in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            Bradley beat Cháves clearly... Should've been 8-4 I think from what I remember. Only reason it was close was because of that horrible swollen eye.
            That's matter of opinion, i'd be interested in seeing a poll result on this question though. I've seen a lot of people argue that Bradley lost that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              I'm not sure we're talking about the same fight? Bradley vs Chaves right?

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/Timot...art_1/10088028

Watch that and tell me it wasn't a very competitive, action packed fight. Yeah there were a few accidental headbutts, but overall it was an enjoyable match up.

I think you're getting this fight mixed up with the Rios fight, which wasn't great, but both guys were at fault for that.
              Accidental headbutts? Hahahaha man that fight was ****, pure s.h.i.t, a Lot of clinches and headbutts and it was competitive because the crazy injury of Bradley.

Comment

Working...
              X