Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin: Jacobs is the most qualified MW, serious challenge, so I want to fight him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin: Jacobs is the most qualified MW, serious challenge, so I want to fight him.

The man always wanted to fight the best MWs.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...roach-training

"Jacobs is the fight that I would like to be my next fight, because Jacobs is probably the strongest middleweight contender in the world," Golovkin said. "It's a serious challenge for me, and that's why it's a very interesting fight. He has a big name, so this is a very interesting and serious fight. I would like to beat Jacobs, and I would like him to be my next opponent. He is maybe the most qualified fighter to fight against."

I do hate his team and hype but I know ggg wants to fight everybody his team just can't get the job done when it comes to getting a deal close

Comment

Golovkin needs to think about leaving Loeffler. The guy just can't get things done. Go with Arum or Dibella.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Golovkin needs to think about leaving Loeffler. The guy just can't get things done. Go with Arum or Dibella.
        Agree, we need to start a petition. That would be funny..

Comment

It's not Golovkin's problem. It's not K2 problem. It's not Lloefler's problem.

The problem is that this guys are asking for money they are not worth, just because they think they are gonna lose.

The other problem, is that some of the boxing fans are putting the blame in the wrong place. The best MW, willing to face the best MW's since he turned pro, gets avoided, people vacate belts, ask for unreasonable money, yet the problem is on him or his management. It's like blaming a girl for using a skirt when being rapped. It'll surprise many but when a woman is raped the first thing many people ask is what was she wearing, as if it somehow it would be her fault to be raped because of some reason.

The blame is on the duckers, the shameless duckers that people should stop supporting.

Comment

Finally. ggg speaking for himself. I actually like it. Just make sure the fight happens and your team don't screw you over and make you look stupid, again.

Comment

On paper, Jacobs is the best MW for him to take on right now. Real world, I think Jacobs' style is all wrong and he'll get wrecked. Far too lax, not rugged enough. But, it's the next fight that should happen and I'd really like them to get this out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                It's not Golovkin's problem. It's not K2 problem. It's not Lloefler's problem.

The problem is that this guys are asking for money they are not worth, just because they think they are gonna lose.

The other problem, is that some of the boxing fans are putting the blame in the wrong place. The best MW, willing to face the best MW's since he turned pro, gets avoided, people vacate belts, ask for unreasonable money, yet the problem is on him or his management. It's like blaming a girl for using a skirt when being rapped. It'll surprise many but when a woman is raped the first thing many people ask is what was she wearing, as if it somehow it would be her fault to be raped because of some reason.

The blame is on the duckers, the shameless duckers that people should stop supporting.
                A post with sound logic.

A rarity around here lately.

Comment

Wait you mean you dont want froch at 166lbs no more?

Comment

I think Jacobs knocks out every middleweight except Canelo and GGG. GGG and Canelo have iron jaws and have never been knocked down. Jacobs was knocked down by light hitter Mora. GGG and Canelo can take Jacob's punch better than he can take their punches so they probably knock him out. Jacobs is a dangerous fight for anyone. Jacobs has fast hands and accurate combinations and everything he throws is has serious power. Jacobs knocks out everybody he fights just like GGG does.

Comment

Working...
                    X