Boone said on facebook he will release the full Kovalev 1 fight after the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    By both, you mean Kovalev and Ward?

Who really cares? Both would obliterate him in a real fight and Kovalev already did.

If you spar with a guy 300 rounds, you are bound to eventually hurt him. It's a numbers game at some point really.
    Ummm what? This isn't a sparring story, bud. He dropped both guys in real fights...

Comment

I mean really,

Boone has 23 losses and lost to all 3 fighters.

Bye bye
      you can say whatever you want....

you pretty much described yourself as a casual fan.

Go talk boxing that way twerp. Leave boxing to the actual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Ummm what? This isn't a sparring story, bud. He dropped both guys in real fights...
        bruh go back and read this dude is a casual

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
          The point is that youre missing the point
          He's just trying to play it off cause the casual didnt know Boone fought all 3 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            bruh go back and read this dude is a casual
            I just did lmao. Check my reply below yours.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Bruh you just described what a casual fan is
              I've forgotten more about boxing than you know and the majority of those fights were not available to watch when they happened so.......yea compared to me, just about everyone on here is a casual, including you. I watched Ray Leonard and Mike Tyson fights live in the 80's and I guarantee you didn't.

Bye newbie.

Comment

boone vs spadafora at a cw battle of the gym legends make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  He's just trying to play it off cause the casual didnt know Boone fought all 3 guys.

Comment

I've forgotten more about boxing than you know and the majority of those fights were not available to watch when they happened so.......yea compared to me, just about everyone on here is a casual, including you. I watched Ray Leonard and Mike Tyson fights live in the 80's and I guarantee you didn't.

Bye newbie.
                    Stop saying you are going to leave, and then coming back to make more of a fool of yourself. Either get the **** out, or admit that you were wrong, you are just digging yourself more of a hole.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about - just because you don't know who Darnell Boone is doesn't mean the rest of us don't either. He is one of the best most dangerous journeymen of this generation, he is a Freddie Pendleton or Emmanuel Augustus (Burton) of this generation, a very dangerous fighter on his day.

He knocked out Stevenson in their first fight, and fought Kovalev to a SD in their first fight, as well as floor Ward, and the fact that he floored Ward when they were both very early in their careers is the main reason why MOST of us HARDCORE boxing fans know who he is, and have known for a long time.

SO ITS FAIR TO SAY THAT MAKES HIM PRETTY ****ING RELEVANT IN ANY LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT SCENARIO.

When you have had that kind of success against the 3 best current light-heavies in the world - that no one else has had.

Oh and that Ward-Boone fight has been on Youtube for years. But hey what do I know...

IGNORANCE IS BLISS

Comment

Bye newbie.
                      I've watched Joe Louis live and guarantee you didnt.

You didn't know Boone fought all 3 guys, bruh. You had NO RIGHT to call ANYONE a newbie.

Comment

Working...
                      X