Dana white now open to Mayweather vs McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana white now open to Mayweather vs McGregor

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2...vs-mayweather/

Thats the only fight besides Manny that gets Floyd big money so it makes sense for him, but I don't believe anything will have changed from the piece of the pie that Conor & likely the UFC would want for renting out Conor that Floyd is unlikely to be cool with so its not happening.

Comment

after conor's win this past saturday he head grew and now he wants equal share of the ufc and wants to be paid what he deserve. i think this is dana's way of putting conor back in his place. set up a fight with floyd, conor loses, then conor will have to come back to dana and be his puppet again without the ego.

Comment

Who is going to pay for this? If it is a boxing match Floyd wins easily in a boring fight.

If it is a UFC match McGregor wins easy.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          Who is going to pay for this? If it is a boxing match Floyd wins easily in a boring fight.

Tons of people would pay for Floyd takeing brutal beating in cage. come on man, but Floyd wouldnt go for it.

Comment

mcgregor does have a strong fan base. he got his irish people and all the white americans rooting for him. i've never seen so many whites rooting for someone in a fight until this past weekend when i watched the ufc at a bar.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              mcgregor does have a strong fan base. he got his irish people and all the white americans rooting for him. i've never seen so many whites rooting for someone in a fight until this past weekend when i watched the ufc at a bar.
              Maybe those are the demographics that I am not seeing. I know he is popular but is it enough to cross over to boxing.

Then again ppl pay for Wrestling ppv and this is kind of a circus match. In my eyes I don't see a purpose of this fight other than two popular fighters in the ring to fill their pockets with money

Comment

If it does happen it will be in a boxing ring cause we know McGregor don't give a fk and does whatever. We know Floyd doesn't take chances.

With that said, this **** ain't happening. And both parties are just getting people to talk about them. That's all.

Comment

this is kind of a circus match. In my eyes I don't see a purpose of this fight other than two popular fighters in the ring to fill their pockets with money
                  This is exactly right. I don't think anyone is saying it'll be an epic matchup of skilled combat sport competitors. Guys are just saying this is gonna make a ****load of bank cuz it'll be sold as some epic matchup of skilled combat sport competitors that'll make everyone some money cuz it'll appeal to the masses who aren't necessarily hardcore boxing fans, MMA fans or combat sports fans. This is a more successful Ali vs Inoki.

Comment

They should fight some in sort of modified BKB-type setting.

Comment

Working...
                    X