No announcement yet.

On This Day: Pacquiao mauls Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    That was incredible. Even more incredible, there's people here that say Pac was "exposed", and was lucky to survive that fight.
    i think that was his last great fight. he left a lot in the ring that night

Comment

Not some great win, but Pacquiao won another belt and got a huge payday. Still sucks that we won't get a Canelo fight at 154, but I can understand why.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i think that was his last great fight. he left a lot in the ring that night
        Definitely. That era that started with DLH and ended with Margs was really something special. The man was on fire. He looked fantastic in Bradley 3 but didn't have that same fierceness. That "eye of the tiger" I suppose.

Comment

Definitely. That era that started with DLH and ended with Margs was really something special. The man was on fire. He looked fantastic in Bradley 3 but didn't have that same fierceness. That "eye of the tiger" I suppose.
          Pacquiao was paralyzed for 3 days in the hospital because of that fight.

Comment

That fight took a lot out of Pac. The size difference between them was insane. Pac was out of his mind trading shots with a guy who had naturally 20 lbs on him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              This was just about it for prime Pacquiao. As dominating a win as this was, Margarito did put hands on Pac and did take a piece of him.
              Bwahahahahahhahaha...Margarito did fk-all in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Full Fight :

Highlights :

margarito fans claim this was pacs ''toughest'' fight up to that point. that pac was destroyed on the inside by the cavemans thunderous body shots.

ive asked multiple times for those margaholics to point me to the part of the fight where pac is carted off to the ER. not one of them have accepted the challenge.

it was a lovely ''fight''. the only person pac was willing to fight above ww. the oddsmakers where on point.

Comment

the marquez KO totally affected manny, he's been cautious since then, the reckless manny is long gone. have you seen manny the movie? there is footage after that fight, it wasn't as easy as it looked

Comment

That Manny Pacquiao would have beaten Golovkin in a 152-154 catchweight fight.

Comment

God damn I love Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X