Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To Pacquiao: Mayweather Will Beat You - Fight Others!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Nobody knows who marquez is anymore bahahahahah
    Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    You're right, nobody knows who Marquez is, he's just that guy that knocked the mother **** out of your boyfriend. Bahahahahaha.

BWaHaahahahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Had it not been for his fear of blood, oh wait, because he's afraid of needles, oh wait, it's because roach wouldn't let him be dictated to, oh wait, it's because they're waiting on a new stadium, oh wait, it's actually the cut off date, oh wait...they did fight....Manny lost lmao
      Another afraid of needles believer Pac never said that junior get your facts straight I know your excited to see Mr. Poodle Nutsweather comeback so you could watch another overpriced PPV event to see your idol hug and clinch for his dear life

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
        Another afraid of needles believer Pac never said that junior get your facts straight I know your excited to see Mr. Poodle Nutsweather comeback so you could watch another overpriced PPV event to see your idol hug and clinch for his dear life
        Lol, so what about the rest of the excuses? That's the only one you could come up with?

It's cool though x maybe you'll get to see you're idol get read another bedtime story by his daddy, Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
          HEY ROIDED midget bish coward, how about you prove it wasnt a lucky punch??! LMAo. LUCKY PUNCH and run for the hills. One of the Mexicos biggest disgraces and cowards after Canela.
          You should worry about GayLoveKin trying to beat Hopkins record, oh wait I'll fight anyone from 154-168, oh wait it's not business fight, oh wait, what I meant was 168 if it's for Froch or loser chavez, 164 for Ward, oh wait, it's only 154 for Floyd, no catchweight for canelo...my biggest fight, Kell Brook wants to fight, "no he's too small" , no wait kell brook iz much bigger, he must fight me at one sixtey, no 157 for welterweight... dis my bigges foight, no wait, we would've fought Degale, no wait, we'll move up, no we won't, max, I have multiple personality and my trainer doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Sanchez, he KOs heavyweights in sparring...would you go up and fight the ward Kovalev winner? No, that's too mush.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
            JMM is only jealous, because there is this big percentage that a rematch will be made and hes worried that PACMAN will win which will dilute his angel win over Pac.

Jesus fcking Christ is this motherfcker serious..?!

Comment

KTFO6 and UD12 will never stop hurting Pacstans

Comment

Pacquiao would like to fight Marquez again to try to avenge his KO loss but Marquez wants no part of a 5th fight. Marquez would make more money than he would with any other opponent and have a chance to finally win a 147 pound title. Marquez often has something to say about other top boxers like Canelo, GGG and now Pacquiao. Why wouldn't Pacquiao want to fight Mayweather? Pacquiao and Mayweather would both make another fortune. For that reason I think a 2nd Mayweather vs Pacquiao might happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  KTFO6 and UD12 will never stop hurting Pacstans
                  KTFO1 and KTFO4 and KTFO6 will never stop hurting Khanstans : rofl.

Comment

JMM: "It would be more of the same. Mayweather boxing, and you saw Manny Pacquiao was more eager, had more power, but did nothing. Imagine if it happened right now where Floyd Mayweather could adjust, it would be a fight [that would send boxing] further back, a boring fight," Marquez told ESPN Deportes.

EXACTLY.
                    Floyd's style and attitude are poison for boxing. Most people want to see action, engaging. Floyd's fans use ridiculous words and phrases like "casuals" to describe non-Floyd fans, or "the sweet science" to supposedly define Floyd's super-defensive (cowardly) and super-tricky (excessive clinching, illegal use of elbows, illegal pushing) "fighting" style.

The real greats such as Ali, Leonard, Duran, Robinson, Marciano, Tyson, Chavez Sr., did everything: they did defend themselves but they also engaged. They REALLY engaged. Good defense is no excuse to NEVER engaging during a fight. There's a reason why a FIGHT is called that, A FIGHT. It involves engaging. Go ahead Floyd worshipers, call me a casual, I don't care. Most of us like to watch fighters fight, give all they have in the ring, as opposed to cowardly winning fights by adopting an Olympic-style "fighting" attitude of never engaging, doing all kinds of tricks and boringly winning by points.

JMM is 100% right. But he should have been even more blunt and said that Floyd's "FIGHTING" AGAIN, no matter against who, would send boxing further back, period. Right now, there are plenty of fighters that DO ENGAGE and are fun to watch, like "Chocolatito", Kovalev, GGG, Canelo, even out of prime Manny. Those fighters are always fun to watch. They get in the ring to TAKE CHANCES, so their performances are never boring.

Oh and those saying that JMM should shut up and fight Pac himself, don't you fools even realize that JMM is 43 years old and has been out of the ring for more than two years now? ANYONE who is in the top 10 in his current fighting weights (welter or junior welter) can easily defeat him today. He is done. All he can do now is comment about boxing, period.
                    Last edited by sterilizer; 11-13-2016, 08:10 PM.

Comment

pac fans logic is basically for manny to get as many rematches as he wants ..until he wins. .floyd gave that boy a lopsided boxing lesson, turned him into a sparring partner, in a rematch he would be more sharper..they would have more excuses so what's the point. manny is easy work

Comment

Working...
                      X