Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Yeah mate no joke.

Zlaticanin is a power puncher in his own right, but Garcia's precision enhances his power even more.

He's finally settled down at the perfect weight class. Looks like the time off did him well.

I wonder if his power carries up to 140 as well - my bet is it does.

I know Linares is shaking in his shoes after seeing that! He doesn't want none. He's already got a glass jaw.
    Yeah his accuracy and placement is what translate into devasting power for him, he clearly has power but he lands it how your supposed to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      Not sure how this dude became champ but Mickey made him look garbage. I don't think Garcia got hit. But what a ****ing right hook. That dude went back to wherever he is from for those few minutes
      The guy was being hyped up as a legit opponent cause of Mikey's layoff and supposedly a huge puncher. Anyone who watched the guy before would had known this was an easy fight.

It's an alright win considering the layoff but by no means anything special.

Comment

• Definitely glad Mikey Garcia is back one of my favorites

Comment

• mikey garcia is the truth

Comment

• If a rusty Garcia can do that, just imagine when he fights 3x per year again.

Comment

• Nice to see how classy Mikey Garcia is....I'm a fan.

Comment

• Bring on Linares.

Comment

• Fun fact: Zlaticanin was stopped in the amateurs. Pretty sure it was a corner stoppage.

Comment

• If Robert Easter Jr wins he's fight in two week , He need to call out Mickey Garcia in the ring

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      The guy was being hyped up as a legit opponent cause of Mikey's layoff and supposedly a huge puncher. Anyone who watched the guy before would had known this was an easy fight.

It's an alright win considering the layoff but by no means anything special.
                      quit trying to down play Mikey. He's something special. He makes ANYONE at 135 look like a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X