Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Questions Donaire's Work Ethic For Magdaleno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's crazy how much better Pacquiao is than Donaire. Even though he's got more wear and tear and is older and clearly past his prime.

When I look at how badly Donaire lost to Magdaleno, I have to look back at Donaire's earlier fights to reevaluate him. Questions arise such as : was he really as good as people said? That's how bad it's gotten for Donaire.

That never even crossed my mind with Manny. Because Manny is fighting a lot more careful now that he did before to compensate for his declining physical abilities. His volume has decreased. He's changing and adapting. Donaire is not.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      LMAO. He does look like an alien. Ha
      He got a conehead too

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        LMAO. He does look like an alien. Ha

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        He got a conehead too
        Ha! Youse guyz are killing me today. LMAO

Comment

Nonito is delusional he really thinks highly of his looks, he probably looks in the Mirror and thinks he looks like Keanu Reeves or prime Johnny Depp.

He keeps saying he is a stylish guy and good looking is he even good looking for a filipino? I never heard any filipinos say he was handsome dude is really weird.

Dude is cringeworthy.

Comment

Manny's always been a better boxer than Donaire. Once Nonito moved to 122 lbs and beyond. He looks like an ordinary boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Manny's always been a better boxer than Donaire. Once Nonito moved to 122 lbs and beyond. He looks like an ordinary boxer.
              All Nonito has is the left hook off the back step bounce.

Nonito feasted on smaller men.

Comment

manny was right donaire looked **** in that fight. He was wildly swinging all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Nonito is delusional he really thinks highly of his looks, he probably looks in the Mirror and thinks he looks like Keanu Reeves or prime Johnny Depp. He keeps saying he is a stylish guy and good looking is he even good looking for a filipino? I never heard any filipinos say he was handsome dude is really weird. Dude is cringeworthy.
                  Plus he's such a geek, with a huge ego, at least in interviews.

Comment

Working...
                  X