Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Brook - Hearn Contacts Arum To Discuss The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    There's a long list of people who are more lucrative than Crawford. Crawford and Spence Jr. are both excellent talents, but casuals don't know them very well. My only question is whether Kell Brook is more lucrative than Amir Khan? Which fight does better in the UK? We already know which fighter is less risk!
    Brook actually sells more tickets than Khan so it would be him.

Most boxing fans hate Amir because he's such a bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
      rematch with Floyd? you the first one I know wants to see that rematch.

He doesn't need to get credit for beating Brook, he's already a HoF and one of the All Time Greats, What's left of his career he sould make it to earn an extra moeny.
      try leaving that rock you live under sometimes.

and your last sentence. "earn an extra money".. so a fight with brook will earn him more than a floyd rematch then? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        try leaving that rock you live under sometimes.

and your last sentence. "earn an extra money".. so a fight with brook will earn him more than a floyd rematch then? lol.
        Nobody wants Pac-Floyd 2, nobody

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
          Arum wont be interested just before Brook fought Golovkin he said in interviews "who the hell is this guy" and as much as the GGG fight got Brook some respect for his boxing and toughness I doubt he will change his mind

It will be Floyd or even Garcia since they will work with Haymon now plus I think Crawford is all wrong for Pac
          This right here...

It's funny because with all the talk coming from kell that spence is not a big enough name, the same can be said about brook when it comes to manny.

There are 4 or 5 fighters that would get the fight first, so kell brook needs to sit his ass down, and get ready to fight his mandatory, or give up that strap!

Comment

Brook is way too big, shouldn't be a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Brook actually sells more tickets than Khan so it would be him.

Most boxing fans hate Amir because he's such a bellend.
              Well if what your saying is true, then it should be Pacquiao vs. Brook! Either way, I think Pacquiao will sell well in the UK!

Comment

Brook cutting down from 160, gimme Pac all day!

Comment

id rather have this fight for pac than crawford.

at least brook will engage pac.

i feel a fight with crawford will be very floyd like.

with crawford running heavily and outpointing the aging legend....

brook vs pac.

@wembley.

Comment

The crooks at wbo better make this fat ass brook vacate or fight spence asap.....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      The crooks at wbo better make this fat ass brook vacate or fight spence asap.....
                      This is about a dozen times now that you have typed completely inaccurate information that even the most casual of people on this site know. This is how i know your nothing more than a troll and toy dont even follow boxing. Kell brook has the ibf title not the wbo i mean it's even in the article. What kind of troll are you? You keep blowing your cover, but then again blowing is your specialty

Comment

Working...
                      X