• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Because they are rivals you moron.
    You need help kid

Comment

Threadstarter is a f**king moron. It is unfair to everyone else who enjoys to talk about boxing to have to be bombarded with these type of threads everyday. Let's clean this place up, please.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        which fighter are you going to latch onto next once kovalev sparks him clean out? cause you arent really a genuine ward fan are you...
        He's good. He showed us Golovkin is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          Threadstarter is a f**king moron. It is unfair to everyone else who enjoys to talk about boxing to have to be bombarded with these type of threads everyday. Let's clean this place up, please.
          You're a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
            You need help kid
            You need balls you scared girl.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
              trouble is the amount of alts. hes got his sugarkainehook, kigali and isaac clarke alts. Can get rid of one head of the snake, a new one will just grow straight in its place.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                trouble is the amount of alts. hes got his sugarkainehook, kigali and isaac clarke alts. Can get rid of one head of the snake, a new one will just grow straight in its place.
                It hurts you that many people hate your coward. This my only account you fat Nazi.

Comment

He is trying to get a fight with Jacobs not Vargas or Pacquiao you fuking moron. GGG turned pro years after Ward turned pro. GGG has more KO wins than Ward has total fights. GGG is by far a more active fighter than Ward no matter what stupid spin you try to put on it. About all you have ever done since joining is call GGG a coward multiple times a day. You contribute nothing positive to this forum. The fact that you are red should tell you most on here don't like your dedicated, intense GGG hate agenda. The guys who don't like GGG don't need help from you and those of us like myself who like GGG will continue to like him no matter how many times you call him a coward. GGG himself never reads your insults so you are only pissing off GGG fans for whatever satisfaction that brings you.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    He is trying to get a fight with Jacobs not Vargas or Pacquiao you fuking moron. GGG turned pro years after Ward turned pro. GGG has more KO wins than Ward has total fights. GGG is by far a more active fighter than Ward no matter what stupid spin you try to put on it. About all you have ever done since joining is call GGG a coward multiple times a day. You contribute nothing positive to this forum. The fact that you are red should tell you most on here don't like your dedicated, intense GGG hate agenda. The guys who don't like GGG don't need help from you and those of us like myself who like GGG will continue to like him no matter how many times you call him a coward. GGG himself never reads your insults so you are only pissing off GGG fans for whatever satisfaction that brings you.
                    Ward is younger and better than Gigi

You really have it in for American fighters.

I wonder why that is...being that you claim to be American.

You don't see other nationalities hating their own the way guys like you do all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      It hurts you that many people hate your coward. This my only account you fat Nazi.

I didn't know they let non whites in the Na.zi party.

Comment

Working...
                      X