No announcement yet.

Top Rank shuts down Moretti's score Pac vs Vargas Total Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
    whars fraud about it? the guy didnt own the footage.
    yet countless others on youtube do ''own'' the footage? What's fraud have to do what that?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      I don't know

I know after the fight Arum was complaining about the scores but I didn't see a whitewash I thought Moretti Had the best score

To make a rematch as financially sucessful as possible Pac needed a Algieri type performance. The belts mean nothing especially the WBO, a organization that seems strictly a Top Rank, HBo & sometime Frank Warren belt. Fliyd already beat Manny for that belt and they stripped Mayweather of it before they even sent it over to him, It was almost as much bullsh.it as when they forgot to add Austin Trout to fight for the vacant, No ones going to buy a May/Pac because of strap, Pac needs to convince people that he's the Pac of old and Saturdays performance didn't do that.
      I agree. People on NSB complain about corruption with judges. This is a perfect example, 118-109...

NSB is pro Top Rank anyways by affiliation. How many articles on theorical bouts for pro-Pac on NSB has there been since? Loma, Crawford, Floyd...

How many articles have there been about Vargas' testimony with scoring? It's obvious its kept under the radar on purpose...

Arum's a dumbass, complaining about Trump, the karma comes back to bite.

Comment

i had it 118-109 for pac

Comment

I gave Vargas 3 rounds and 1 round was even, so with the knockdown I had it 117-111. Can't argue with 8-4 for Pacquiao but 10-2 is not right. Vargas wasn't completely shut out like this, he made things interesting in a lot of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            yet countless others on youtube do ''own'' the footage? What's fraud have to do what that?
            you called them frauds

bunch of frauds.
            the dude who uploaded didnt own or have the rights to upload the videos and he got caught. What a dumb ass who will spend their time to make something and not even know the first thing about fair use or how to make it transformative so they wont be able to take it down, buts dudes just love roaming around being idiots and crying about "this" person didnt do me any favors and took my video down lmfao.

Comment

you called them frauds

the dude who uploaded didnt own or have the rights to upload the videos and he got caught. What a dumb ass who will spend their time to make something and not even know the first thing about fair use or how to make it transformative so they wont be able to take it down, buts dudes just love roaming around being idiots and crying about "this" person didnt do me any favors and took my video down lmfao.
              he got ''caught.'' lol. yeah right. how many uploads are there with massive hit counts when you type ''vargas vs pac'' on youtube?

you're justifying ''ownership.'' I'm saying censorship when you don't want something exposed. Top Rank are frauds. No edit manipulation, and a score identical to Morreti.

Comment

he got ''caught.'' lol. yeah right. how many uploads are there with massive hit counts when you type ''vargas vs pac'' on youtube?

you're justifying ''ownership.'' I'm saying censorship when you don't want something exposed. Top Rank are frauds. No edit manipulation, and a score identical to Morreti.
                go put on your fucking foil hat on lmfao.

its not censorship when you dont even have the legal right to disturbute teh content, go tell the dude to make it with a boxnation footage of the fight, or maybe a russian feed, or a spanish feed, etc etc, their different licesenses for each one, top rank takes down every video that get uploaded right after it airs when they come across it.

Comment

its not censorship when you dont even have the legal right to disturbute teh content, go tell the dude to make it with a boxnation footage of the fight, or maybe a russian feed, or a spanish feed, etc etc, their different licesenses for each one, top rank takes down every video that get uploaded right after it airs when they come across it.
                  go show me how many CBS sports PBC related fights there are on Youtube and you tell me Top Rank isn't being selective. ..

Comment

so when you type ''Pac vs Vargas fight'' you see a swarm of videos still up, that supposedly from you should've already been taken down considering the hits and first popular videos...but you claim Top Rank takes them down...

all meanwhile when such threads like this are on topic, Arturias boxing casually unlists this from Youtube, again not being flagged by ''copyright'' yet is still available at different sites such as... it's obvious there are Top Rank related affiliates on this site.

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-09-2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Arum can't deal with the fact that Pac isn't even the same guy who tore up Algieri's *******. Scores were off from all three judges if anything, Pac won a 8-4/9-3ish kind of fight. Vargas won some rounds by landing his right hand clean multiple times.

Comment

Working...
                      X