Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Still Wants To Avenge Knockout Loss To Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same old, same old arguments recycled millions of times already with the same angry aging posters trying to fool themselves that they can somehow win people over to their side, which is like tyring to convert a taliban to become a christian.

The media will always ask the darnedest questions. What else are they going ask? Probably whether Pacquiao can fight Golovkin or Ward.

Comment

• T@rds are goons believe what ever they wanna believe

Comment

• Keep running Juanita!

You don't want none of those Pacman combinations.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Manny made at least 80 mil for the Floyd fight and that's not counting the 20 mil for the Bradley fight and always the lions share in the jmm fights. He's made around 200 million in his career jmm might just might have made 1/5th of that. Manny could literally buy and sell jmm and hire him as an accountant.
          Even more, I think Rafael reported that Manny has made close to 400 million between all of his purses and PPV royalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            I've watched every meaningful fight since the 90's. Does that answer your ????-?

Pac won every fight in my opinion with the 3rd fight being the closest to me. In the last fight he was winning that too.

Go check the definition on "Officially" if you need to. It's legit. Just like Pacquiao won the first fight too if not for an adding error that they should fix but won't.

3-1 Manny and there's no dis*****g it 'officially'....so............

Marquez clearly out-boxed Pacquiao in the 3rd, and then he stretched him out like a used-rubber in the 4th

good to hear that you are happy with that

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              keyword: "you think"..

I think aliens are real. I think I might become a millionaire in the future.

yep..... of that 120mil, Arum made 80mil, and Pac made 40mil...... just a continuation of what has happened throughout Pac's career

damn shame

the pacfans who defend Bob Arum to the death are hilarious, because he has butt-fk'd Manny and pimped him out like a hoe

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                it will never happen
                I don't think it will either. Just saying it'd be more exciting than some of Manny's other potential fighters.

Comment

the pacfans who defend Bob Arum to the death are hilarious, because he has butt-fk'd Manny and pimped him out like a hoe
                  If Bob Arum has any heart he has written a will that grants Manny a large sum of his money after his death.

Bob Arum and Don King make Ebenezer Scrooge look like a saint.

Comment

• Pac being used by Arum is more Pacs fault than Bobs. Pac isnt the brightest person after all

Comment

Marquez clearly out-boxed Pacquiao in the 3rd, and then he stretched him out like a used-rubber in the 4th

good to hear that you are happy with that

I'm happy with Manny leading the series 3-1 and not being Pacquiao and getting knocked out in the 4th fight after giving Marquez 4 tries to win a fight.

I'm real happy with it.

That said, Marquez is a hypocrite b@tchboy and you're his supporter. Glad you're happy about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X