Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bigger threat to pac, bud @140 or brook @147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigger threat to pac, bud @140 or brook @147?

discuss

Pacquiao at 140 is dangerous that should be his actual weigjt i believe he fought hatton at that weight. Brook is a decent fight but i think crawford will beat him

Comment

Crawford at 140 is a bit more dangerous imo.

Comment

Brook would put Pac to sleep at 147, way too big for lil old Pacman.

140 is actually Pac's natural weight, its where he destroyed Hatton but Crawford would likely beat him as well at this stage of his career.

Comment

Crawford. Brook's quite conventional, jab, cross. He has strength and enough power to knock Pac out if he times him well, but he's not as fast on his feet as Crawford, who also has a good KO percentage. I'd say in terms of style Crawford's more unconventional style/movement is a bigger threat in terms of who Pac could lose two out of the two.

Also Pac might beat them both. Not sure which way it goes off the top of my head.

Comment

Brook would crush Manny, no way in hell Manny would take that fight.

Crawford couldn't even stop Postol.

Comment

Depends how you define 'dangerous', I guess.

Crawford is tremendously slick and would be more dangerous than Brook in terms of an increased likelihood of a points defeat for Pac. But 'dangerous' in terms of Pac running the risk of having his career ended by an absolute brutalising, then Brook @147 is by far the bigger risk.

Comment

Good question, I think it would be slightly better for him to fight Crawford at 140, which still would be a very tough fight for Manny.

Comment

crawford, thats why his fans just say "hes boring doe" for a reason to not make the fight

Comment

crawford at 140

Comment

Working...
                    X