• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 54-years-old, very sad.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      How old was he?
      54 I think. If you are 24 that seems old. If you are my age it seems young!

Comment

Originally posted by Conela and GGG View Post
        RiP
        What a shame ,what it means for Gonzales plans doe?
        QUOTE:
        Originally Posted by Andre Wardttke

It means Gonzales is going to mourn the passing of his trainer and close friend.*

Life exists outside this shít stain of a business, y'know.

QUOTE:
        Originally posted by Conela and GGG
        i only asked, what it mean for his careere but you need to be prick,**** off

What Andre is trying to say is the same thing is said in the last sentence of the article (if u read it).

'For now it's too early to speculate on the future direction of Chocolatito's corner.'

ie; no-one knows or has even thought about that **** yet you insensitive russian prick.

Comment

Very sad news to read, 54 years old is a young age to go like that, Rest In Peace Mr. Obando

Comment

God damn it's scary to think anything could happen at any time.... R.I.P.

Comment

Very sad I hope they don't delay the inevitable and terminate the life support... it's funny about a stroke it has no discrimination against age a terrible thing something that cannot be predicted ...he brought the kid a long way...

Comment

This is super sad to hear, Chocolatito mentally may not be the same after this.

Comment

Working...
                X