Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Not Pleased That Pacquiao Didn't Press Hard For a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juan Marquez killed pacs killer instinct, that punch was so rad, couldn't blame anyone for never being the same

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
      Honestly..Manny was lucky Vargas was barely missing when he lunged in reckless at times head first...Manny clearly won but he was looking like a ko waiting to happen at times
      He still drops his hands when he hears the 10second clap end of round.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        So many pansies in this thread.

Pac should have hunted for the KO, no excuse not to.
        I think Pac didn't want to take the chance of getting knocked unconscious again. A fighter getting hit with a bad shot like that has a big effect on them.

Comment

Stfu Roach with your 28% KO percentage & KO demands all the damn time. Its like some cuckold KO type **** he's on with this couldn't KO mfers himself so wanting all his fighters to KO mfers.

Comment

enough with the killer instinct crap for the love of humanity

Comment

youd think ****roach would be used to the ''and it goes to the judges'' routine by now.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Pac has a bad habit of Sonning these fools once he has them figured out. He did the same to Pedcheater Jr and for his mercy they scored the fight against him after he won 8 rounds conservatively.

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
                The whole world saw PAC lose to floyd .... Get over it . It was a boring fight but floyd clearly won it
                Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Yeah yeah yeah I know...Im racist if I dont agree. Floyd deserved the decision because of reparations. We get it....but we also saw the fight and in our hearts we all saw Manny win 8 rounds with one arm
                Many had it either a tie or a 1 point Pac win. I had it a tie. So no, the whole world doesn't agree with your opinion of the fight. But like I've said countless times, Floydie fans should still be embarrassed their guy was manhandled so heavily by a one-armed fighter. That's the biggest take-away from it.
                Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 11-07-2016, 12:09 AM.

Comment

I wonder if Freddie is as not pleased in this fight as he was in all the other Manny KO predictions he made , more displeased or less , you would think he would be conditioned to it now .

These guys are so contradictory before and after fights , they could not write this stuff in Hollywood .

Comment

Of course PAC -GIRL no longer goes for the kill .He still remembers what happened the last time he tried to go for the kill,he was put to sleep and was almost decapitated.Marquez ruined him .

Comment

he's even having difficulty with lesser opponents like Vargas and & Algieri...IMO this is why he's avoiding the elite of the division and will continue to do so feeding on Lower tiered fighters, the B+ guys...

Comment

Working...
                      X