Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin WBA extension up, this coward is still ducking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    You sound like a biatch for reals lol. Put those pom pomps down ya pusssy.

You dont want somebody in a ski mask to tie you up and fuk your mom while you watch em. Do you?
    you're a D level troll i might as well **** your mom since i got your ip that leads to her house

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      you're a D level troll i might as well **** your mom since i got your ip that leads to her house
      I will be waiting with a 12 gauge.. roll through homey

Fuk u and your mama

Comment

I will be waiting with a 12 gauge.. roll through homey

Fuk u and your mama
        just a 12 guage check the name lil boa

Comment

Can somebody ban this wanna be tough guy?

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            BostonGuy this racial **** has to go..it is disgusting
            Fuk GGG.. i cringe when somebody labels him as a good Korean fighter lmfao.

Just because his mom is Korean dont mean shhit. He is a whiteboy. Koreans dont know who da fuk he is ffs..

Ggg is a whiteboy
            You're a new member here so this will be your first and only warning. We don't tolerate racism 'round here as Larry has indicated in his post. Thanks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

so its cool when i report others saying racist **** against blacks..but when people say racial **** against whites its an issue?? that is my exact point..you wanna act so almighty but you have an issue when people call blacks on their bull****... that is why i am against Black lives matter because it is just another racial ass movement where they think their race can do no wrong...**** you very much you racist, judgemental coward..#ALLLIVESMATTER

Comment

so its cool when i report others saying racist **** against blacks..but when people say racial **** against whites its an issue?? that is my exact point..you wanna act so almighty but you have an issue when people call blacks on their bull****... that is why i am against Black lives matter because it is just another racial ass movement where they think their race can do no wrong...**** you very much you racist, judgemental coward..#ALLLIVESMATTER

Heyward Sheppard himself

I have never reported one person for being racist, black or white. Instead of "crying" about what someone says, why not take action and try to better yourself? Start by pulling up your damn pants.

You are nothing more than a stereotypical sambo. You post videos rapping about murdering fellow black men, while glamorizing smoking weed and drinking and driving. You're a walking buffoon stereotype. Nothing more than a cooning sambo. You talk about raping men in jail and a bunch of other foolishness, but then are trying to save the world while turning your back on legitimate world issues

That guy didn't say one thing racist. Secondly, the same guys that are actually racist on boxingscene, you suck their dick to get green k.... Then you get overly sensitive and start crying to the mods when someone says something that gets under your skin. But when Dr. Boyce Watkins expels Lil Insane's behavior, you're up here talking about freedom of speech

Instead of not acting like a walking stereotype and feeding into the madness, you'd rather complain about someone being called whiteboy.

Heyward Sheppard himself. Fcuking disgrace

Comment

Oh damn.. This might end up being a good one that's brewing

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Heyward Sheppard himself

I have never reported one person for being racist, black or white. Instead of "crying" about what someone says, why not take action and try to better yourself? Start by pulling up your damn pants.

You are nothing more than a stereotypical sambo. You post videos rapping about murdering fellow black men, while glamorizing smoking weed and drinking and driving. You're a walking buffoon stereotype. Nothing more than a cooning sambo. You talk about raping men in jail and a bunch of other foolishness, but then are trying to save the world while turning your back on legitimate world issues

That guy didn't say one thing racist. Secondly, the same guys that are actually racist on boxingscene, you suck their dick to get green k.... Then you get overly sensitive and start crying to the mods when someone says something that gets under your skin. But when Dr. Boyce Watkins expels Lil Insane's behavior, you're up here talking about freedom of speech

Instead of not acting like a walking stereotype and feeding into the madness, you'd rather complain about someone being called whiteboy.

Heyward Sheppard himself. Fcuking disgrace
                      What FinitoxDinamita said was definitely racist. He brought race into a discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

cheesburger made the thread and accused Golovkin of ducking.

Then this is what FinitoxDinamita posted:

Fuk GGG.. i cringe when somebody labels him as a good Korean fighter lmfao.

Just because his mom is Korean dont mean shhit. He is a whiteboy. Koreans dont know who da fuk he is ffs..

Ggg is a whiteboy
                      What does Golovkin's Korean mom have anything to do with the discussion?

Secondly, and most importantly, he's trying to shame him for being white. Which is racist.

Like it's some terrible thing to be white.

There's nothing wrong with being white and white people should be absolutely fine with themselves for being white and shouldn't have to apologize for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X