Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac Man" Pacquiao vs "Bud" Crawford @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a 50/50 fight with a lot of unknowns. So that makes this fight intriguing. Pac hasn't fought at 140 in years. How would he look at 140?

How would Crawford react when he gets punched by Pacquiao (the hardest puncher he's faced)..Bud's best competition to date is Postol and Gamboa. Pac is another level. Can Bud continuously be effective?

Again, his best competition has been Postol and Gamboa and experience would favor PAC. So, this is not an easy fight to predict.

Comment

Honestly, Pac is still the best 147 around. Even this less than prime version of himself. Vargas was game and would have given any of the top welters a run for their money. At this point Pac still beats Crawford.

Comment

Crawford needs to rematch Delorume before even thinking about fighting Pac

Comment

@ the votes for Pac by KO

People really still praying for old Manny to suddenly come out and start getting stoppages again but I got bad news for you, he's gone.

Most likely Pac loses. This'll probably be an excellent fight to make money on since the betting odds will likely be close when I think Crawford is a decent favorite.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-06-2016, 04:48 AM.

Comment

I have to go with Manny

Comment

PAC boy why did you stop responding? Why are you suddenly making excuses when Floyd is retired?

Hey everyone, let's laugh at PAC boy for forgetting he said this.. Yet is making excuses a year later

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              This fight sucked. Manny sucked. Floyd sucked. And the fact that Manny knew he was NOT 100% pisses me off to no end. Stop the lame ass excuses. Give Floyd is props he deserves and move the fuk on!!!!!

Comment

We'll soon see what happens. This is no longer a fantasy fight. I expect people to put their worthless points, at the very least, where their mouths are. (I don't have lots. If you're interested in donating, I'll be thankful.)

--------

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Hey everyone, let's laugh at PAC boy for forgetting he said this.. Yet is making excuses a year later
                  Laugh at what dumbass? Every time you post you look dumber and dumber. lol. Yeah im pissed Manny wasnt 100%. But i condone him for Maning the fuk up and trying to not let the fans down. Yeah he sucked that night. So whats your point dumbass?

You like a little school girl..."hey everybody lets laugh at PAC-BOY".... lmfao I bet yoou still nanny nanny boo boo also huh? :AOR:

Comment

Laugh at what dumbass? Every time you post you look dumber and dumber. lol. Yeah im pissed Manny wasnt 100%. But i condone him for Maning the fuk up and trying to not let the fans down. Yeah he sucked that night. So whats your point dumbass?

You like a little school girl..."hey everybody lets laugh at PAC-BOY".... lmfao I bet yoou still nanny nanny boo boo also huh? :AOR:
                    Only one of us looks dumb right now, hint, it's not me. Did you not see your own words? So again why the Fuk are you making excuses a year later? Here I'll quote it again

Stop the lame ass excuses. Give Floyd is props he deserves and move the fuk on!!!!!

Comment

another lame ass excuse. Thats why MMA draws a bigger fan base than Boxing. Fans....people who pay to watch...aka the mother fukers who pay the boxers and promoters pay to see a fight. Action. Not a fight that has as much action as a game of golf or water polo.

Youre idea of a pure boxer is someone who runs pot shots and clinches...lmfao. Trust me there is no embarrassment in losing to a chicken shlt coward that runs and clinches all night to get some lame ass Win:AOR: There is only a select few of you lame brain fuk nuts that relish in a cowards victory. Even if its beating a injured man not 100% in the fight due to an injury
                      Floyd didn't engage because that would have played into Pacquiao's hands.

It's called fighting smart. Not that a ******* like you would understand that.

Comment

Working...
                      X