Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac Man" Pacquiao vs "Bud" Crawford @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford beats him might even knock him down. I dont think some posters on here realize that crawford is the real deal yet. He can box and move, and can brawl when needed to and switch to southpaw, hes a very well rounded fighter. Hes gonna be great and hes young and coming into his prime. He would beat pacman at this stage and would walk him into counters all day, thats the reason roach or pac didnt want it in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      another lame ass excuse. Thats why MMA draws a bigger fan base than Boxing. Fans....people who pay to watch...aka the mother fukers who pay the boxers and promoters pay to see a fight. Action. Not a fight that has as much action as a game of golf or water polo.

Youre idea of a pure boxer is someone who runs pot shots and clinches...lmfao. Trust me there is no embarrassment in losing to a chicken shlt coward that runs and clinches all night to get some lame ass Win:AOR: There is only a select few of you lame brain fuk nuts that relish in a cowards victory. Even if its beating a injured man not 100% in the fight due to an injury
      You sound dumb with the injury excuse. You act like there are no "boring" mma fights. Didn't you write a long ass thread after manny loss crying?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
        Crawford would be considered the next Lara after that fight, Manny would have him running around the ring it would be worst than the Mayweather dance off. The fight would be pointless garbage.
        That's how I see it. It would be like his win against Postol more than his win over Gamboa. I'm hoping Crawford puts on an impressive performance in his next bout. He's a rising star in boxing, he can't be stinking up the place any more if he wants to keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          You sound dumb with the injury excuse. You act like there are no "boring" mma fights. Didn't you write a long ass thread after manny loss crying?
          Oh so now your belief is that the injury was an excuse...lol? Your belief. The fact he stoped sparring 3 weeks before thee fight. The fact he asked for an anti inflammatory before the bout. the fact the had surgery. But your dumbass belief is all you got? heheheheheheee You really are a dumb fuk arnt you. All this time i thought you were just playing. You really are an idiot. :AOR:

Comment

Oh so now your belief is that the injury was an excuse...lol? Your belief. The fact he stoped sparring 3 weeks before thee fight. The fact he asked for an anti inflammatory before the bout. the fact the had surgery. But your dumbass belief is all you got? heheheheheheee You really are a dumb fuk arnt you. All this time i thought you were just playing. You really are an idiot. :AOR:
            Hey everyone, let's laugh at PAC boy for forgetting he said this.. Yet is making excuses a year later

This fight sucked. Manny sucked. Floyd sucked. And the fact that Manny knew he was NOT 100% pisses me off to no end. Stop the lame ass excuses. Give Floyd is props he deserves and move the fuk on!!!!!

Comment

Interesting to see how moving down in weight affects manny.. He isn't a big welter so should be able to shed the 4 or 5 pounds.. It could make him faster and more explosive or it could make him drained and flat..

If manny isn't drained, I see him winning a close decision as I think he will be able to drop crawford once or twice and that will be the difference. Bud should cause manny a lot of problems but not enough to win a decision.

One of the best fights to make.

Comment

Crawford no doubt. Vargas sucks and made Manny look much better than he is at this point, and I was not impressed by Manny at all tonight.

Comment

He won, I actually was a little disappointed with Manny. I think Crawford would beat that Manny.

Comment

At this point, I'd have to go with Crawford.

Comment

I voted Pacquiao by KO. Crawford is good but I just don't think he is as good as many think he is. Little Gamboa hurt him so I think Pacquiao could knock him out at either 140 or 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X