Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Drops, Busts Up Vargas For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please dont ever hire Stephen A. to do commentary again. Holy fck that was cringy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      The fight went exactly how I predicted it in MAK's thread.

Outboxed to a wide decision with Vargas having decent enough counter punching to give Pacquaio a few issues and take a few rounds.

I had it 9-3 Pacquaio.

Pacquaio is just a shell of his former self, his killer instinct has completely gone and he barely even throws combos any more. Pacquaio not throwing combos, imagine that.

He has the skill and talent to still beat most of the fighters out there but he needs to hang them up in all honesty.
      I couldn't agree more

Comment

Pac is no longer in his prime.. but still could shut-up the best in his division and exciting to watch. Just don't look for his KO punch anymore!

Comment

The fight was too predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            Pacquiao don't throw anymore compared to years ago,people have to see this right,what a world of difference with the prime Pacquiao,he hardly throws now imo
            True..but i think he is smarter about when he has to turn it up like we saw tonight..TC doesn't throw enough to force pac to go hard for 12..n i dont care what anyone says TC isnt may

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
              Please dont ever hire Stephen A. to do commentary again. Holy fck that was cringy.
              Thank you...hate that guy

Comment

This was my first experience of listening to Stephen A. Smith. The man needs to be shot with a tranquilizer gun.

Comment

Stephen A . was trying to do 'Schlick' and it was sooo bad. As far as the fight goes... it was fine, it was entertaining enough; I didn't hate it. PAC beats 90% of 147 pounders... now that us degnerates have had our appetite quelled for the time being... let's get to to the Ward-Kovalev fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    I had Vargas up by two
                    Hey, C.J. Ross. Hope you're enjoying your " retirement"

Comment

Stephen A eating too much flack imo

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      I had Vargas up by two
                      YDKSAB then

Comment

Working...
                      X