Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is canelo suddenly being made out to be some master boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    From 154 and up only Lara and Ward box better ,we shell see what Ward will show doe.imo Canelo is underrated if anything.Btw i still cant give you ****ing Green
    oh wow. only ward and lara box better than canelo from above 154?! Really?? Andrade boxes better than him for a start and hes in the same division

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      oh wow. only ward and lara box better than canelo from above 154?! Really?? Andrade boxes better than him for a start and hes in the same division
      Adrade will get KTFO no contest ,his sucker for that uppercutt .

Comment

Leonard was out Boxer and Canelo fight in the pocket its huge diffrence in style.
        Pocket fighter my ass.

Canelo spends too much time backing up or on the ropes to claim he's a pocket fighter.

Ray was better on the outside and the inside than Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

im really not sure he has though.

doesnt really seem that great a 'boxer' when trying to outbox khan, if khan wasnt packing china and it was fair judges he could have been looking at a wide points loss. Why i think the same thing would happen if he fought mayweather again, he'd lose every round.
          Well, to be fair, not many people can outbox Khan, he actually has never been outboxed besides when Kindelan took him to school, but he always outboxes his guys before getting knocked out.

Comment

im really not sure he has though.

doesnt really seem that great a 'boxer' when trying to outbox khan, if khan wasnt packing china and it was fair judges he could have been looking at a wide points loss. Why i think the same thing would happen if he fought mayweather again, he'd lose every round.
            now lets look at those GGG-Brook highlights..since you know Brook landed more on GGG then Khan landed on Canelo

Comment

skybet prospective fight odds: golovkin 1/4. canelo 11/4.
              NSB verdict- its a 50/50 fight!!!

Comment

Adrade will get KTFO no contest ,his sucker for that uppercutt .
                So is Canelo

5'7 Alvarez didn't go near Andrade when he had a title...I wonder why??

Andrade destroys Canelito.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  Well, to be fair, not many people can outbox Khan, he actually has never been outboxed besides when Kindelan took him to school, but he always outboxes his guys before getting knocked out.
                  yeah, that is true, khan is a very skillful fighter, but i really do think there isnt much evidence of improvement from canelo.

Comment

From 154 and up only Lara and Ward box better ,we shell see what Ward will show doe.imo Canelo is underrated if anything.Btw i still cant give you ****ing Green
                    Usyk, the Charlos, Andrade, DeGale, GGG, all are better boxers than Canelo, i can give him credit for his constant improvement, but he isn't that good, he sure wastes a lot of energy in some fancy movements and his footwork is just awful, his counter punching, timing are really good and his head movement is nice, but he tries to make it too flashy.

I still try to figure out how that thing works

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      So is Canelo

5'7 Alvarez didn't go near Andrade when he had a title...I wonder why??

Andrade destroys Canelito.
                      Cause Andrade has beaten???????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X