Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers win over Pacquiao will always be tainted.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That victory can't be tainted due to Manny claiming he was injured, the whole world saw he wasn't injured and he used a fake injury as an excuse for the loss to have a reason for another payday (rematch),

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      The fight will never be remembered as a Ali Fraiser type fight.
      The biggest let down in the history of mega fights.
      Biggest rip off as well.
      Floyd will never get any Legacy props for beating an injured Pacquiao...ever. It will always be tainted.

Personally id rather take a L due to injury than to take a win out of default.
      Why would you say it is the biggest rip off?

Wasn't Manny asked if he was good to fight on official documents and he answered yes?

Nice try to spin this but Manny has a lot of fault in it.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        Why would you say it is the biggest rip off?

Wasn't Manny asked if he was good to fight on official documents and he answered yes?

Nice try to spin this but Manny has a lot of fault in it.
        i can give a *** less whos fault it is. Fight ******. And it was a rip off for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          Thing is, Manny has only himself to blame... Floyd did what he always does,Manny is the one who didnt show up. I have no idea why Floyd gets the blame here. Maidana and Cotto brought the fight to Mayweather, why didnt Manny?
          they didnt let 48 take his normal toradol shot that he's been taking for ? # of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Even with the injury (which required kobe's own doctor to fix), PAC still won the fight

But we all knew going in that floyd has a history of bribing judges and the only way PAC was gonna win on the scorecards were if he had multiple KD's. And we need wikileaks to start investigating boxing
            Yup wiki leaks needs to hack Vegas. And expose their fraudulent behavior in this rigged system that we call boxing. In Vegas everything can be bought. The question is how much?

Dave Moretti is one prime example of that. Time in time again he gives off ridiculous score cards.

# drain the swamp!

Comment

i can give a *** less whos fault it is. Fight ******. And it was a rip off for the fans.
              You telling me. I paid for that shyt and hosted it at my house.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                You telling me. I paid for that shyt and hosted it at my house.
                Thats even worst. Thats more than just the price of the fight. Add Food and Drinks to boot. If they fight again they should offer it for free. But that aint gonna happen.
                Of course i wanted to see Manny win...but I would have been happy to see Floyd win in the fight of his life. Like he had to over come the Pacquaio pressure or knock downs swelling eys and cuts or like a Gatti Ward type fight. Instead it was honestly the worst fight i have ever seen in life.
                It seemed almost rigged. Two mega fighters fighting like a weak sparring session or worst.

Comment

Thats even worst. Thats more than just the price of the fight. Add Food and Drinks to boot. If they fight again they should offer it for free. But that aint gonna happen.
                  Of course i wanted to see Manny win...but I would have been happy to see Floyd win in the fight of his life. Like he had to over come the Pacquaio pressure or knock downs swelling eys and cuts or like a Gatti Ward type fight. Instead it was honestly the worst fight i have ever seen in life.
                  It seemed almost rigged. Two mega fighters fighting like a weak sparring session or worst.
                  I was expecting Manny to push him to the limit or actually get to him and it didn't happened

Comment

Stop speculating and spewing gossip like some school girl. You dont know shlt. Thats just your pathetic opinion. Floyd would never in a life time beat Manny PAcquiao with two good arms and 100%. And old injury lmfao.... lol 2009....lmfao
                    Nobody is speculating but you , Im just telling the facts that Floyd BEAT Manny and showed how much BS Manny is when a repaired shoulder works less than an injured one , the excuse BS from Manny is all the way through his career .

Only kid fans like you will ever believe his sht lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Yup wiki leaks needs to hack Vegas. And expose their fraudulent behavior in this rigged system that we call boxing. In Vegas everything can be bought. The question is how much?

Dave Moretti is one prime example of that. Time in time again he gives off ridiculous score cards.

# drain the swamp!
                      Make Boxing Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                      X