Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers win over Pacquiao will always be tainted.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    I keep seeing *******s claiming Pacquiao couldn't throw the right hand etc. Explain to me how none of you picked up on he could have been injured before the excuse came out hours later? Show me one post, video anything where anyone thought he could have been injured. NOBODY did because he was throwing it perfectly fine.
    Exactly.

Maybe THE most telling thing was this:

At no time during the fight did Pac and his corner discuss the shoulder. And at no time during the fight did the shoulder get any extraordinary attention from Pac's handlers between rounds.

No one could pick up on an issue with the shoulder because there wasn't one.

Comment

I keep seeing *******s claiming Pacquiao couldn't throw the right hand etc. Explain to me how none of you picked up on he could have been injured before the excuse came out hours later? Show me one post, video anything where anyone thought he could have been injured. NOBODY did because he was throwing it perfectly fine.
      Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Exactly.

Maybe THE most telling thing was this:

At no time during the fight did Pac and his corner discuss the shoulder. And at no time during the fight did the shoulder get any extraordinary attention from Pac's handlers between rounds.

No one could pick up on an issue with the shoulder because there wasn't one.
      Pac fans love conspiracies but for some reason they ignore the very plausable conspiracy that team Pac lied about the severity of the shoulder injury? It makes much more sense that it was more of a chronic hindrance than an acute injury. Much like Ward's bad shoulder that he got repaired during his layoff. Many boxers have bad shoulders it comes with the profession.
      Last edited by fighter1234; 11-06-2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Even with the injury (which required kobe's own doctor to fix), PAC still won the fight

But we all knew going in that floyd has a history of bribing judges and the only way PAC was gonna win on the scorecards were if he had multiple KD's. And we need wikileaks to start investigating boxing

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          #48 is trademark in it?
          Only Floyd fans even talk about that.

This fight was tainted as soon as we found out about the IV scandal and that Floyd did nothing against an injured Manny.

#IV
          #TUE
          #RETRO
          #Banned Method

Comment

Actually it was discussed even before the fight occurred. Go check out some threads about 2-3 weeks before the fight.

Manny was taking days off from sparring, throwing only with his left hand, .... so it was definitely discussed. I brought it up and so did others.

Comment

Floyd beat him fair and square, deal with it.

Like Angel Garcia says. "In america, its black and white, loss, loss!" Just deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Even with the injury (which required kobe's own doctor to fix), PAC still won the fight

But we all knew going in that floyd has a history of bribing judges and the only way PAC was gonna win on the scorecards were if he had multiple KD's. And we need wikileaks to start investigating boxing
                Prove that Floyd bribed judges. Where is the proof?

Comment

The Manny trolls simply don't have it anymore. They're shot.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                    Floyd beat him fair and square, deal with it.

Like Angel Garcia says. "In america, its black and white, loss, loss!" Just deal with it
                    like the Victor Ortiz fight kinda fair and square huh? Like Bayless wont warn for excessive clinching kinda fair and square? Like using illegal IV before the fight kinda fair and square? Like fighting a man with one good arm Kinda fair and square? Deal with it...right. Typical of you people to think this asinine. :AYWOoD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
                      You are a fuking idiot. A plain dumb stupid fuking idiot.! In Mannys fight with Floyd he threw 236. Landed 63 @ 27%
                      Mannys fight with Vargas He threw 409. Landed 147 @36%

Comment

Working...
                      X