No announcement yet.

New Thread: I haven't seen this posted in a while

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Ouma was headbutting the sh it out GGG gloves. Good thing the ref stopped it when he did or else Ouma would have broke Golovkin's hand with his face and won
    So true, Ouma broke GGG's hands that day and he'll be left with those injuries for life.

He'll never be a carpenter, or a sculpter. He'll never mould a beautiful piece of pottery in a sexual fashion like Patrick Swayze did in poltergeist.
    Last edited by Butt stuff; 11-04-2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      So true, Ouma broke GGG's hands that day and he'll be left with those injuries for life.

He'll never be a carpenter, or a sculpter. He'll never mould a beautiful piece of pottery in a sexual fashion like Patrick Swayze.
      Ouma was really using his head in that fight.

Comment

If my memory serves me right, Ouma sustained a brain bleed in that fight; as a result he never fought again.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          If my memory serves me right, Ouma sustained a brain bleed in that fight; as a result he never fought again.
          Ok well that sort of takes the fun out of this thread

Poor Ouma.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            Ok well that sort of takes the fun out of this thread

Poor Ouma.
            I'm watching this fight now and Ouma's really giving GGG a run for his money. This is arguably Golovkin's toughest fight to date.

Comment

Working...
            X