No announcement yet.

In my Opinion Freddie Roach needs to retire after Vargas KO's Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Damn,looks like Vargas didn't stick to the script.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        It's inevitable that Vargas will knock Pacquiao out on Saturday.

But I believe Roach should retire, he already made millions from Pac, has investments, has a world famous gym he could collect money from by expanding it and letting people train there so he is set for life, is worshipped in the Philppines.

Roach ailment is not the main reason, the main reason is he has no gameplans. His act is getting tired and predictable.

Alex Ariza said Roach didnt train Manny he just holds the mitts he said Pac trains himself comes up with his own strategy and is a natural gifted born fighter every thing Pac does is on his own but Roach gets all the praise.

I believe it, Roach act is to predict a KO, to trash talk a fighter, smh This is getting old, insulting th efighters trainer and predicting a KO for every Pac fight is old and lame, he already showed several 50 dollar and 100 dollar bet vouchers that he put money to KO Bradley, Rios, Algieri and now Vargas and he lost money on all of them, but the truth is he was never really confident in Pac KOing them that is why he bet chump change on it, he was doing it hoping it would strike fear for some reason in his opponent, for Roach he is repetitive this strategy doesnt work, you cannot get into a fighters head with KO predictions because its common for fighters to predict or want a ko.

Please Roach retire, you dont study tape, your strategies are non existent, you dont teach defense, you are full of yourself and enjoy the fame more than the training, you already made millions, you are just holding your fighters back.

when you keep relying on that PAC will KO you act its getting tired, and means you need to hang them up. Pac hasn't had a KO in ages.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

TS is funny.

Comment

manny really took that big right hand from vargas well. i was very shocked. this is the same right hand that had bradley completely out on his fight and that stopped sadam ali.

Comment

Man you like making wrong predictions when it comes to Pac.

If only Vargas followed the game plan...

Comment

My n*gga Hectari lmao

Comment

This thread is Savage LMAO

Comment

#11 will have to wait.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X