No announcement yet.

If the fights were made at 175 who would you bet money on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Ward beats Golovkin at 175. Golovkin beats Ward at 160.

I doubt it.....

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      You mean Stevenson vs Kova had never happened?
      You and Stevenson's mom are the only ones that rate him above kovalev. Wait, are you his mother?

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
        You and Stevenson's mom are the only ones that rate him above kovalev. Wait, are you his mother?
        Who's talking about rating? The Kova vs Stevenson bout never happened. Duva never wanted that Lineal the 2nd time around?

Comment

The only way ggg wins is by KO and that ain't happening. I can think of 10 other LHW's that would beat ggg

Comment

At 175 I voted for Ward. They are both great but Ward is a 15 pound plus bigger man. Ward weighed 186 on fight night the last fight he had and he was lean and hard. GGG usually weighs 170 or less on fight night. I think GGG is a better fighter than Ward pound for pound.I think he would beat him by KO if they were exactly the same fighting weight.They aren't the same fighting weight at all. Ward is the bigger man by 15 pounds or so and GGG can't spot a great fighter that much natural weight and win. Ward outgrew the 168 pound weight class at least two years ago and has been fighting at 172 and later 175 for quite a while. Ward himself said he can't make 168 anymore while GGG still makes 160 with ease. GGG can't beat Kovalev either for the same reason. What he can do is beat any middleweight fighting today in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              The only way ggg wins is by KO and that ain't happening. I can think of 10 other LHW's that would beat ggg
              Maybe that is because he is a middleweight. If he was a natural light heavyweight could they still beat him? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                At 175 I voted for Ward. They are both great but Ward is a 15 pound plus bigger man. Ward weighed 186 on fight night the last fight he had and he was lean and hard. GGG usually weighs 170 or less on fight night. I think GGG is a better fighter than Ward pound for pound.I think he would beat him by KO if they were exactly the same fighting weight.They aren't the same fighting weight at all. Ward is the bigger man by 15 pounds or so and GGG can't spot a great fighter that much natural weight and win. Ward outgrew the 168 pound weight class at least two years ago and has been fighting at 172 and later 175 for quite a while. Ward himself said he can't make 168 anymore while GGG still makes 160 with ease. GGG can't beat Kovalev either for the same reason. What he can do is beat any middleweight fighting today in my opinion.
                So how would Ward win in your opinion?? by bullying GGG ?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Maybe that is because he is a middleweight. If he was a natural light heavyweight could they still beat him? I don't think so.
                  So why would they beat him at 175? by out boxing him or bullying him?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    If Golovkin thinks Alvarez is "too big" and shorter than Golovkin then how in the hell could Golovkin stand at 175?

Ironically Chavez Jr. took one for the 160 team when you go up against top 5 LHW. Chavez Jr. got a chin. Bet that Golovkin would be slower and that chin will be put to the ultimate test. Stevenson would rock Gennady.
                    He never said Alvarez was too big, you lying POS. Canelo was the one who chose not to fight and gave GGG his belt rather than fight him for it. You are so full of **** it's coming out of your ears. If GGG and Kovalev were black Americans you would absolutely love them instead of hating them to the point of insanity.

Comment

175 ? lets get him to 168 1st.

Comment

Working...
                      X