Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Ready: Vows To Chop Down Vasyl Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this as a pretty good 50/50 fight. I don't know what everyone is seeing what I'm not to lean so heavily to one fighter versus another. Don't get me wrong. Loma has mad skills and Walters has really good power, but I think people are jumping too conclusions too quickly. Walters doesn't have power at 130? Based off what? The one fight he has at 130? Loma has beaten some studs, but how is his chin if/when he gets cracked by the Axe Man? This should be a really good, close fight. May the best man win.

Comment

I'm going with the boxer (Loma) to beat Walters..

No bias here I'm going with Lomachenko to beat Walters like I'm going with Ward to beat Kovalev. I'll chose excellent boxers over the puncher at the world class level almost always provided the boxer has a chin. IE would not pick say a Khan over a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
        This is the fight I have been waiting for and I got Lomachenko winning by knockout....I got Lomachenko as the Number 1 Pound For Pound Fighter in the World and this fight will solidify my point...How Bout Them CowBoys!!!!
        number 1 pound for pound fighter in the world hahahahahahahaha good one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          He'll make weight but eat an entire goat afterwards and will be 165 lbs on fight night.
          I gotta see what he's looking like. I think he's been off to long and will spend to much time cutting weight. I'm favoring Loma on this one. Walters is gonna gas

Comment

Can't wait. Walters's problems have come against guys he can't overpower. That's not the case with Loma, Walters is a giant compared to him. This is going to be a hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I gotta see what he's looking like. I think he's been off to long and will spend to much time cutting weight.
              Same, I was favoring Walters until I saw a vid of him looking fat-faced. I'm around 50/50 now, and believe it will come down to gameplanning. If Walters just casually boxes with him, even if only for a few rounds, it's not going to go well for him.

Comment

Lomachenko wins.

Comment

People asks why fighters don't fight the best, well, this is why.
                  People are talking about Walters like he was some kind of bum, at least the man has the guts to get in the ring with the best and he has a big chance of winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Same, I was favoring Walters until I saw a vid of him looking fat-faced. I'm around 50/50 now, and believe it will come down to gameplanning. If Walters just casually boxes with him, even if only for a few rounds, it's not going to go well for him.
                    Walters weight is on point now in time for the fight,he looks good!
                    ,you can find the picture of walters on a boxing ego vid on youtube,it was leaked by a panamanian journalist

Comment

Working...
                    X