Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez beats Wilfredo Vazquez - Post Fight Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrific fight

Comment

Vazquez Jr is trainer got some of Juanma too! Crazy crazy fight.

Comment

Crazy brawl. Who is the guy that brawled with JuanMa?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
          Shut up all you do is talk caca...It was an enjoyable card for past primed fighters...you're saltier than than the plantiff himself
          You are clueless as a dead frog. How is a bunch of mismatches on a bunch of 4 rounders considered past primed fighters? Problem with reading comprehension??? I didn't say anything negative about the main event, duh.
          Last edited by richardt; 10-30-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by piritwin2 View Post
            the trainer is a fu@kin punk" hitting a boxer after he went 12 hard tough rounds!! disgraceful punk! let him fight juanma and he wont last a round!!! this coward trainer needs to be fined and suspended idefinitly from boxing!!!

Comment

That trainer almost dropped juanma.. Was that Vasquez sr?

Comment

I knew JuanMa was going to win this fight if his chin could hold up. I always saw him technically a superior fighter to Vasquez.

This fight proved that. I also believe a prime JuanMa would of made easy work of Vasquez. Probably a 2nd or 3rd KO.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  I knew JuanMa was going to win this fight if his chin could hold up. I always saw him technically a superior fighter to Vasquez.

This fight proved that. I also believe a prime JuanMa would of made easy work of Vasquez. Probably a 2nd or 3rd KO.
                  But not of the old trainer, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

technically superior??? tha fck...juanma has power thats it. its what won him the fight.. still looked like **** though

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Yeah, but no 10 counts anymore?
                      Yeah, counts seem to be becoming a relic of the past. I don't understand it and don't get why refs today rarely use the full count anymore.

It's ruining more and more fights and seems to be rarely even questioned much either.

Comment

Working...
                      X