Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What About Brandon Rios vs Ortiz / Thurman Garcia undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They won't do it , watch how Thurman/Garcia will want $3 million each to fight each other that leave no money for a good undercard

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      I can't tell if you're trolling... honestly, are you pro-PBC poster on NSB, or are you known to say negative things about it? Seems like you're delaying such an easy fight to make. What builds up? Ortiz getting wins to "build" up? I'd bet you that if Haymon proposed the idea to either two they'd be for it...unless of course they hate each other so much or one's afraid of the other...but no because that'd be ironic considering their history.

Ortiz vs Rios is a niche bout for niche fans that know their rivalry, and trying to sell them to the "public" is pointless as PBC's motto is just show and get it on. Ortiz and Rios are not current attractions nor on the level of Thurman vs Porter...this is why I said filler or their own headline bout
      How can I be trolling?

I don't think, with both guys coming off loses, would be as successful as a headlining fight and would be better suited in an undercard instead. But that it would be a bigger and headlining fight if both guys were coming off wins.

I mean sure they can put it in an undercard but don't you think that's a wasted opportunity for PBC when it could headline its own card if those guys just built themselves up a bit?

Comment

Not like they have anything better going on. I'm down.

Comment

Ortiz is not a fighter anymore, and Rios is a shell of what he was.

It's a tragedy this fight didn't happen 4 years ago. It would have been great. Two guys who despised each other.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Not like they have anything better going on. I'm down.
            lol. that's what I'm saying!
            Last edited by Lester Tutor; 10-30-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

NSB works wonders...

Comment

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-13-2016, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Brandon needs to realize it's best for them to be on this undercard!!!

It'll be like the Charlo vs Trout and Lara vs Martirosyan, and Williams vs Charlo CARD!!!

Comment

Lubin-Cota is going to be the co feature.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                      Lubin-Cota is going to be the co feature.
                      perfect opportunity for Ortiz and Rios to further brand out PBC commercially.

CBS
                      Thurman Garcia
                      Ortiz Rios
                      Lubin Cota

Showtime
                      Charlo Trout
                      Lara Martirosyan
                      Charlo Williams

Comment

Working...
                      X