Adrien Broner vs Adrian Granados

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can turn out to be war

Comment

Haymon's cashing out on Broner. Granados is going to make him look silly.

Broner hasn't had an impressive win at 140 in a long time. He's also going to be very rusty by the time he steps in the ring with the Tigre.

Comment

I don't think he will beat Broner. Broner is better than Imam. He punches much harder ant takes a punch much better. Only the best beat Broner and this guy is good but not good enough. He has a chance to win but I have to pick Broner if he trained hard.

Comment

I'm going with Granados grinding out an easier than expected win by clear decision. Granados' output is insane and he's one of the best inside fighters at 140-147, he reminds me of a bigger Salido. I don't see AB winning this fight if it goes the distance. He hasn't got the legs to stay away from Granados.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
            Why would I want a poll? I don't care about the numbers, I want to hear individual insight...
            That's why I never do polls

If broner comes and let's his hands go...less wanna vw Floyd stuff and fight to his strengths, he wins

He has shown heart, and a good chin

If he puts it all together, could be a dominant win...any thing less, its a minor upset waiting to happen

Granados is hungry, talented, and tough

Broner should win but will can beat skil

I favor broner by UD, kd or 2

When he fights like he did in the demarco, and his last two fights...being aggressive. He has a better chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
              I hope Broner gets his ass kicked.
              Like many others

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                Like many others
                I like the guy,and dont get the hate,he never hurt nobody,and his funny,his rap is not bad too

WAR Broner

Comment

Adrian Granados is one of my favorite boxers, so I hope Broner doesn't take his preparation seriously or have his mind focused and gets his ass kicked. Granados won a little money for me as a big underdog to Imam at +900, so I hope I see similar odds vs Broner and cash a much bigger ticket

Comment

Broner could and should beat Granados, but Broner gets lazy sometimes and let fighters get more success than they should, Molina, Ponce DeLeon, Teophane, etc...
                    So Granados has an argument to say that he is undefeated, a guy that always brings the war and fights with his heart.
                    I pick Broner by decision, but i'm rooting for Granados.

Comment

Can't wait for this

Comment

Working...
                      X