Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Canelo Beats Golovkin, I Would Have Already Made It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    So why gain 15-20lbs of water weight shortly after weigh-in? Because the body tries to return to it's natural weight after such a sudden, drastic loss. Let's not act like water weight gain is insignificant; the body is 70% water, with much of it in the muscles. Alvarez is still young, and able to get away with cutting so severely, but time is running out for him to be able to do that. Oscar's talking about having Cinnamon fight @ MW, "when his body grows into it". What he really means, is that he'll fight @ MW when he will no longer be able to cut down to 155.
    rehydration is normal on boxing and other similar sports, fighters like floyd or ggg wont use it as much but thats on them...as we know the official meassurement in boxing has ggg as big as 159 and canelo at 154... you dont like it then watch ufc, nevermind they do the same... going from 154 to 160 means that canelo can add more real muscle not just water, he adds another 6 lbs of muscle and wont have to rehydrate as much which is exactly what ggg is doing right now... but believe me if ggg was able to make 154 he wouldnt be fighting on a dead division since the begining of his career...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Team GGG are idiots and have shown that many times.

You really never wonder why K2 seems to always be the issue?

But whatever. hopefully they don't string it along and lose out
      Don't get me wrong, I would really love to see this fight. But despite your arguments, I seriously believe that Oscar & Canelo are full of shit. They don't want Golovkin as long as they aren't absolutely sure they can beat him.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I would really love to see this fight. But despite your arguments, I seriously believe that Oscar & Canelo are full of shit. They don't want Golovkin as long as they aren't absolutely sure they can beat him.
        Ok then. Agree to disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
          rehydration is normal on boxing and other similar sports, fighters like floyd or ggg wont use it as much but thats on them...as we know the official meassurement in boxing has ggg as big as 159 and canelo at 154... you dont like it then watch ufc, nevermind they do the same... going from 154 to 160 means that canelo can add more real muscle not just water, he adds another 6 lbs of muscle and wont have to rehydrate as much which is exactly what ggg is doing right now... but believe me if ggg was able to make 154 he wouldnt be fighting on a dead division since the begining of his career...
          Please, just cut it out. Canelo fights small & you know it. He has made a career of beating up smaller guys than himself. Golovkin is the exception, though. He won't fight GGG because he hits like a mule, period. He needs him to lose weight so that he will be weaker.

Comment

I know many rich idiots. Doesnt make them less of an idiot. Only difference is they get deals done
            Yeah, but did the rich idiots you know start with little to nothing, or were they born into money?

Comment

Yeah, but did the rich idiots you know start with little to nothing, or were they born into money?
              Most were little to nothing just like me

Education, hard work, right place right time or just plain luck

Comment

• Shaffing is just triflin

Comment

Most were little to nothing just like me

Education, hard work, right place right time or just plain luck
                  See, I can't call someone who worked their way up from little to nothing an idiot. They had to have something going on upstairs. Now someone like *****, who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, yet filed for bankruptcy 6 times before becoming liquid; him I call an idiot.

Comment

Please, just cut it out. Canelo fights small & you know it. He has made a career of beating up smaller guys than himself. Golovkin is the exception, though. He won't fight GGG because he hits like a mule, period. He needs him to lose weight so that he will be weaker.
                    on what weight do you think this fight is going to take place???
                    the offer is for 160 not a single pound less...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      on what weight do you think this fight is going to take place???
                      the offer is for 160 not a single pound less...
                      Please show me that offer! I've only heard that ****nelo won't fight Golovkin unless it's @ a c/w of 155.

Comment

Working...
                      X