Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was NSB like immediately after Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoon and a couple others had the "Pacquiao was robbed" thread for a while, but that was it. 99% of the fanbase vanished.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      If Golovkin ever loses I expect not to be able to get on the site for at least a few days let alone that night.
      Nah, if he loses they'll just stay away from the site for a while. The only noise would be the people who never shut up about him in a negative way.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Nah, if he loses they'll just stay away from the site for a while. The only noise would be the people who never shut up about him in a negative way.
        This site would be in complete chaos if GGG were to lose to Lara or Canelo.

Comment

spoon23 was posting hella slow motion clips, excuses, it was funny

Comment

Wouldn't know, my girlfriend and I turned off the stream and went to bed after three rounds.

Fight of the century, bro.

Comment

A lot of excuses really and a lot of people disappointed with the fight. I actually enjoyed it and recently I watched it again and appreciated the fight more.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
                it smelt like cocoa butter and fried chicken for weeks.

Comment

pac man actually did pretty good hes just not the boxer Floyd is but his fans really had nothing to be ashamed of, why did they take it so hard, hes an ATG with a good resume, just tried to play the good guy godly role n it backfired.

Comment

It was pretty quite. I think due to all the riots and store being looted had something to do with it. And oh also the pac fans disappointed in the dud fight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
                      I wasn't a part of NSB at that time but knew how Pacquiao and Mayweather were the hot topics. Pacquiao had the largest following the internet probably had ever seen.

I used to post from 2010-2011 but dropped off until joining back in 2016 as you can see.

But, I mean Pacquaio fans practically ran NSB and anyone who went against him got red K'd immediately!
                      check your user cp....nothings really changed....

Comment

Working...
                      X