Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Diaz Approved By HBO For Terrence Crawford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Diaz Approved By HBO For Terrence Crawford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 WBO fringe welterweight contender Felix Diaz (18-1, 8 KOs) has been approved by HBO as an opponent for WBC/WBC 140lb champion Terence “Bud” Crawford (29-0, 20 KOs) to fight on their network for his next fight on December 10 in Omaha, Nebraska. Crawford was able to take the December 10 date on HBO after IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin pulled off the date due to him being unable to negotiate a fight against Daniel Jacobs in time to fight in that month.

Promoter Lou Dibella is interested in making the fight between Diaz and the Top Rank promoted 29-year-old Crawford if there’s interest from them. Besides Diaz, Top Rank is reportedly interested in possibly matching Crawford against unbeaten #1 WBC Antonio Orozco (25-0, 16 KOs) or IBF World light welterweight champion Eduard Troyanovsky (25-0, 22 KOs).

One of the best fights of the year if it comes to fruition. Diaz is better than Postol, if Crawford beats him, he moves into my P4P top 10.
    Last edited by John Locke; 10-26-2016, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Great fight. Diaz has proved himself with 2 breakout performances back to back.

Comment

As much as I want my compatriot to win, I see this being a Bud vs Gamboa 2, Crawford's arm length will be the difference.

Comment

Diaz by brutal KO

Comment

can't wait!!!! This will be a fun fight. Diaz should still be undefeated IMO he got robbed vs Lamont Peterson.

Comment

I don't see this fight happening. Diaz is to dangerous for Crawford & Arum isn't about to put his fighter in there with a dangerous fighter unless the fight is on PPV & can make a lot of money. That isn't the Arum way

Comment

HBO haa approved it, but has Arum?
                Also, I read that Omaha arenas are not available. There are basketball games that night.

Comment

Diaz is my peep. He would steamroll Bud all day. he dont want that work

Comment

This doesnt mean the fight is happening. All it means was Dibella, NOT Top Rank, called HBO and ASKED if they would approve Diaz IF he was presented. They said yes. There have been zero talks so far for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X