Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny proved me wrong a few times before I became a believer before the Lucas fight, but I just don't see how the caliber of his recent opposition & the trouble he had with Peterson suggest anything else besides Thurman wins this one.

No shame to Danny if he does catch his first L doe. He's still a elite level cat, but hopefully he uses his limited time in the ring more wisely in the future as I believe the low hanging fruit he's been picking lately was going to do him no favors vs Thurman or whatever big fight he ended up landing next. I mean at very least he should be fighting the Who Can Mexican or Felix Diaz or some other respectable guy for his next fight to better prepare for the competitiveness Thurman is going to bring.

Can't take 3 vacations in a row & come back to work & think its gonna be game on at day 1 back like Danny & Angel are thinking here. Respect to Danny if he can somehow game on on day 1 back in the office in this fight & pull it out doe.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I will firmly believe that Lucas beats him 9/10 times and we happened to see that one time when they fought.
      Interesting opinion. Could be correct as I felt Danny has pulled rabbits out of hats before in earlier fights. There isn't much arguing that nothing about Danny is great. Although I'd argue he does a lot of things good + I still think his timing is highly underrated & the thing that is the biggest component in his winning ways.

Comment

I have to go with Thurman on this one. Danny has proven me wrong many times and honestly, I hope he does it again. That being said, my limited boxing skills tells me Thurman is the better guy here. Common Danny, prove me wrong again!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
          I have to go with Thurman on this one. Danny has proven me wrong many times and honestly, I hope he does it again. That being said, my limited boxing skills tells me Thurman is the better guy here. Common Danny, prove me wrong again!
          I love this guys sig right here.

No flags, no favorites, just BOXING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Thurman is gonna get in that a$$ lol.

Thurman gets Khand! 😄

Comment

You know you love it.

Comment

Garcia's got a puncher's chance, but I think Thurman will be a bit too slick for him. Thurman by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggroblakh View Post
                  Garcia's got a puncher's chance, but I think Thurman will be a bit too slick for him. Thurman by UD.

Is your site like Rooq's Boxing Promoter?

He's a poster on this site with a (I think) relatively successful Promoter simulation game.

http://www.rooqboxing.com/Default.aspx

Comment

Here's my Thurman vs Garcia promo:

Comment

I'm going with Thurman. I actually thought porter edged him but it was very competitive so I will live with the decision. Thurman punches harder but Garcia has the better chin. Both are fairly well rounded but Thurman is naturally bigger, moves better and is a little quicker. How can Danny overcome all that? I don't see a stoppage though. Danny does too many little things for it to not be competitive but I think he finally gets that 0 taken this time. If he somehow upsets the apple cart he deserves a shot at Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X