Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia barely got by Lamont & should have lost to Herrera--- yet there are people that actually think he can beat Thurman? I hope the odds are good. I'll be betting a lot of money against him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Garcia loses to Spence, Thurman, Porter, and Brook.

Comment

Thurman is all wrong for Garcia, he will be beating him to the punch all night and dictating the pace of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Danny Garcia barely got by Lamont & should have lost to Herrera--- yet there are people that actually think he can beat Thurman? I hope the odds are good. I'll be betting a lot of money against him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Garcia loses to Spence, Thurman, Porter, and Brook.
        You and NSB need to stop with this shoulda, coulda, woulda nonsense. If my Nan had balls she'll be my Grandad.
        You're going to lose your money as well but do as you please.

Comment

Everyone will pick Thurman then make every excuse after he loses I look forward to it.

Comment

I cant wait to see Danny put the entire NSB forum to sleep again....

Swift got this!!!

I'll be back to this thread to hand out tons of these...

Comment

Though fight to call. I think Thurman will fight from the outside, box Garcia, will win round after round until he gets too brave and trades with Danny and then he gets caught with a left hook. Kinda like the Amir-Garcia fight.

Comment

I will doubt garcia no more. Ive always liked him but just didnt think he could beat certain guys. But always proved me wrong. I have a feeling he will catch thurman and hurt him bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

OP is a hater, DSG is two weight world champion lineal @ 140 Keith best win was Shawn Porter....once again Danny is being underestimated - but thats ok it only going to make the win much sweeter!
                  You're crazy if you think Danny's going to win. Danny's going to take a severe beating in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    You're crazy if you think Danny's going to win. Danny's going to take a severe beating in that fight.
                    When has Thurman ever given someone a severe beating?

Comment

Is this fight finalized?

This is a top-tier match.

I think Thurman's size, speed, power, and skills will lead to a KO victory. However, Garcia can knock Thurman out with that no look hook.

Should be interesting. My pick is Thurman by KO. Garcia is too hittable and against a puncher like Thurman that's gonna be a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X