Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After thinking about this all week, I'm rolling with Keith Thurman by close decision.

Comment

• I'm extremely excited for this fight. I go back and forth on who I believe will win and even who I would like to see win as I like them both.

However, for me, it comes down to this.

Danny is a winner. When all the cards are stacked against him. He still finds a way to pull out the W. It's hard to bet against that. Also, I've seen Keith hurt both to the head and body before and I don't recall Danny ever being hurt in a fight yet.

Danny Garcia wins via decision is my prediction. I also wouldn't be surprised if Danny hurts him and he is able to stop Thurman.

Wouldn't be surprised if Keith won too.

Damn good fight!

Comment

• Wait I voted for Garcia by KO? rofl

Comment

• I am going with Thurman but like most I kept going back and forth all week.

But I am going with Thurman now for sure

Comment

• so many people i think are blinded by hate for danny and just voting keith.. 70% danny isnt some bum, and keith isnt a superstar boxer

danny is the last person people should count out after the whole lucas crap

Comment

• Keith "One Time" Thurman

Defense-8
              Power-9
              Chin-8
              Stamina-8.5
              Bark/Machismo-11
              Bite-10

Danny "Swift" Garcia

Defense-5
              Power-9
              Chin-10
              Stamina-5
              Bark/Machismo-4 (15 with Angel Garcia)
              Bite-10

Prediction: Thurman by UD

Comment

• Can't really call it but I'm rooting for Swift, so I voted him by decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  so many people i think are blinded by hate for danny and just voting keith.. 70% danny isnt some bum, and keith isnt a superstar boxer

danny is the last person people should count out after the whole lucas crap
                  You can't take poll results on here seriously, most pro trainers and fighters are picking Danny

Comment

• Fighting more rugged brawlers forced Thurman to add movement to his game, and this is going to present some problems for the flat footed Garcia. Garcia can do the "come on in" motion with the gloves, to try to bait Thurman in, and if that doesn't work, it could be a long night for Danny.

Lamont Peterson frustrated Garcia for half the fight by giving him movement. Then Peterson dominated a tired, worn down Garcia for the last half of the fight. The judges considered the first half of the fight running, and Garcia got the decision. But Thurman is going to be moving AND tagging Garcia.

I can't see Garcia winning, barring a hard shot, like he did to Khan, ANOTHER fighter that was easily dancing around him.
                    Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 03-02-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Is there anyone here who isn't a 125 lb male who wears air brushed t shirts with frogs on them, who is actually rooting for Danny?

Comment

Working...
                      X