Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on lets admit it...Is this best Boxing website on the www or what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    thoughts ?
    Hella late dude, i've been saying that for tears. Funny that people ever go to "those other" ones at all. Boxing online starts, and ends, with BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Hella late dude, i've been saying that for tears. Funny that people ever go to "those other" ones at all. Boxing online starts, and ends, with BoxingScene.
      curtain closing post here. fuk...end thread now :qqq:

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        With all the idiot trolls this sites like an abusive girlfriend. I'm sure there's better out there but we've already bought stuff together so I'll just drink another beer and stick it out.
        im with you on that...

Comment

explain ...
          I don't know of any other sites with the forums this one has. So by default. And heck no I'm not going to Fighthype
          Last edited by Rip Chudd; 10-25-2016, 12:41 AM.

Comment

I didnt mention it. You did when you brought the size of my dlck into the thread. Again...i said i was sorry for hurting your mouth. You wanna work on your gag reflex.
            Now you're trying too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I don't know of any other sites with the forms this one has. So by default. And heck no I'm not going to Fighthype
              After 12 yrs...i cant even look at other sites. I couldn't live with myself

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Now you're trying too hard.
                okay okay you like it softer. Bro i think the site youre looking for is DlcksuckingScene.com No worries...youre confused.

Log out.

Comment

After 12 yrs...i cant even look at other sites. I couldn't live with myself
                  I used to check out a few sites back in the day before I joined. I used to just come to this one to read the articles cause it seemed as if they would get the news before others had it posted. Did that for a couple years then finally joined. I think we are all in agreement that the quality of posting has gone down drastically

Comment

Not even close. Didn't barcham say he was gonna make his own site before he left. I'm sure that's of the highest quality

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I used to check out a few sites back in the day before I joined. I used to just come to this one to read the articles cause it seemed as if they would get the news before others had it posted. Did that for a couple years then finally joined. I think we are all in agreement that the quality of posting has gone down drastically
                      IMO the 07-11 were the good years.

Comment

Working...
                      X