Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Ogogo Suffered Broken Eye Socket in Cunningham Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Of course all you fagg0ts would have just fought through a broken eye socket

One bad performance and it's ''he should retire''

Ufc fighters have double digit losses and still can go on to win world titles but in Boxing one loss and it's all over according to some.

Never rated Ogogo personally as he just never impressed me in the Olympics or after but to completely write him off based off this fight shows you why Boxing fans are a complete joke.

Maybe him having a broken eye socket played a part in him looking as bad as he did? I know you guys would have just fought on like nothing happened through a broken eye socket but not everyone is as brave and heroic as you guys?

Feel for the lad as he's had some horrendous luck with injuries and had to work very hard to just get over those let alone get back into the ring. He can at least hang with guys like Cunningham....he needs to let his eye heal and then go straight for a rematch. Even at domestic level there's a good few names out there for him to get involved with.
    Hopefully the eye heals enough to allow him another go.

A rematch definitely needs to happen!!!

To be honest if i did not know Ogogo going in i would have thought he was the other guy who showed the type of calmness one would expect from an Olympian.

Either Cunningham is a whole lot better than his record suggests or Ogogo is just that bad which begs the question of how was he able to make the Olympic team in the first place?

A rematch has to happen. It will be the ultimate make or break fight for him.

Wish both of them the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      There are a proportion of boxing fans that would happily watch their favourite fighters knock out goat farmers and window cleaners whilst at the same time take shots at the fighter who actually takes a chance and gets splattered.
      Same ****s who are the first to write a fighter off after his first loss then go and cry about why others pick and choose their opponents carefully and don't take as many risks.

**** em. Some quality 50-50 matchups to look forward to over the next few months. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
      X