Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov, Pirog, Avanesyan, Troyanovsky Part of Reality Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov, Pirog, Avanesyan, Troyanovsky Part of Reality Show

The first episode of the latest Russian reality TV show Fight in the Big City' will air tonight on Russian TV and will feature 32 boxers battling it out in a last-man-standing format to win a lucrative promotional deal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The first episode of the latest Russian reality TV show Fight in the Big City' will air tonight on Russian TV and will feature 32 boxers battling it out in a last-man-standing format to win a lucrative promotional deal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds badass. I'd watch it. Kinda like the Contender.

Comment

I'm a big Golovkin nuthugger, so this makes my dick hard.

Comment

I'd watch that show, sounds sick

When I read the title , I thought they would all be in a house or in competitions against each other or some sh.it

Comment

That's really solid. Great idea from Drozd

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            I'm a big Golovkin nuthugger, so this makes my dick hard.
            Golovkin has literally nothing to do with this thread, are you drunk or trolling?

Comment

oh damn, i thought pirog was coming back

Comment

For a second there, I thought they were participants. I was confused as hell.

Comment

Nice. Someone needs to tape this & get me a version with subtitles ASAP mfers.

Comment

Finally Pirog has returned. Look out, middleweight division!

Comment

Working...
                    X