Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov, Pirog, Avanesyan, Troyanovsky Part of Reality Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
    Thank you for posting this

Don't know a lick of Russian but skimmed through about 30 min of it because I'm bored and Appearantly have nothing better to do with my life

Just going to say definitly could be cut down to a 1/2 hr even not knowing the language seemed too slow

That chick for some reason who I don't know if she's auditioning or just eye candy is f.ucking smoking hot.

Why is there a senior citizen auditioning? True they made him look hard as f.uck cutting wood and ish and Id definitly watch him fight one of the young guys, are they really going to throw in this dusty mf'er too fight

There's a Asian doppelgänger of Ruslan

It was funny watching the intro, Went out of there way to do the rags to riches boxing cliches. Shadow boxing in a crack house, lifting Dumbbells made of tires , chopping wood. Laying it on a bit thick

But I'd watch it if I onew Russian just to see what the f.uck that hot chick is doing there and to watch that old man throw down

Comment

Working...
    X