Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Canelo" Alvarez vs "LeMule" @ 160 lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Yeah...says the thread starter that Ward is garbage and ducked Golovkin...
    I've never called Ward garbage, he's a magnificent talent. Saying another fighter would beat him or saying he is ducking someone isn't saying Ward is garbage, it's saying he's ducking someone.

I rate Ward very highly skill wise, his resume is unimpressive but I don't doubt his ability in the ring.

Comment

Canelo would knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Look at all the #48 bandwagoners again now favoring Lemieux to beat Alvarez, same guys that said Liam Smith was too much for Alvarez.

In boxing it's called "Alvarez has better fundamentals than Lemieux."

Fundamentals are exactly that - fundamentals. The foundation around which you build and hone your skills. You can be more fundamentally sound than another fighter and still be worse overall to him, or even lose to a guy with worse fundamentals than you. He does have better fundamentals. He also does a number of things better than LeMule, but styles make fights, and I already explained why I feel this is a bad fight for Canelo, I also already said Canelo should be the favorite at the bookies.

Hope you aren't calling me a #48 bandwagoner bud, I've been Mayweather Mafia member since day 1 around here and haven't supported Manny in a fight since 2009.

Comment

Canelo stops him, Lemieux is terrible

Comment

Comment

I'm very curious what the line for lemuiex by ko. I know it's a long shot, and obviously canelo is the favorite, but canelo got rocked by Matthew hatton, and you can't tell me if lemuiex catches him he isn't going down. It would need to be 12-15:1 for me to jump at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                I'm very curious what the line for lemuiex by ko. I know it's a long shot, and obviously canelo is the favorite, but canelo got rocked by Matthew hatton, and you can't tell me if lemuiex catches him he isn't going down. It would need to be 12-15:1 for me to jump at it.
                I'll be dropping so yayper on 10:1 odds or lower myself.

Comment

Lettuce be real, Canelo doesn't last five rounds against a monster like LeMule...

Comment

Seeing how ******ed Lemieux looked tonight. As in huge upper body with arms tiny as hell compared to the rest of his body, if this fight happens, you can bet your ass there will be a rehydration clause. In that case I'd take Canelo.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X